Nomad

whats your eys color?
mine are brown, what are yours.

• 207 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

My eyes are grey - at least they are now. They used to be more blue when I was younger I think. They've greyed with age, heh.

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

Gray-Aqua Colored. Mostly blue and gray, though. Sometimes my eyes are a bit yellow, which I find weird.

Lizzy123
Lizzy123
113 posts
Nomad

Mine are dark green with random light brown spots. My eyes are an ugly color haha.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

mine are brown i think or black no brown.

wingbird1
wingbird1
17 posts
Nomad

brown plain brown

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

My eyes are bluegreen
I also have white and black (as in the outside of the eye, and the innermost part)

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Mine are pretty much pure blue.

Blue, my skin is blue too...

Oh ok, I think I know who you are now.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Dark brown.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I took a quick snapshot of my eye with my iPhone. I hope this image works out.
http://i54.tinypic.com/bgp941.jpg

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ooooh, pretty...!
Especially the brown part, it is almost orange, like some kinda of... ring of fire? The dark line around the iris contains the colour really well.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Ooooh, pretty...!
Especially the brown part, it is almost orange, like some kinda of... ring of fire? The dark line around the iris contains the colour really well.

You beat me to it D:

You eye looks almost greenish yellowish on the outside though. And the orange part is pretty weird.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I will sometimes tell people my eyes are orange and green, but they don't believe it. It is even more so in person. It looks like flames in my eyes. And the dark line is actually blue-green. My brother has the same eyes.

But thank you!

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I will sometimes tell people my eyes are orange and green, but they don't believe it. It is even more so in person. It looks like flames in my eyes. And the dark line is actually blue-green. My brother has the same eyes.

OMG. You're half dragon aren't you? Straight out of some fantasy novel!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Hahaha nice Gantic....

Ash has pretty eyes

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

And the orange part is pretty weird.

See what I did there? Eh, eh?
Ash has pretty eyes

Agreed.

Speaking of eye color, have any of you seen people or animals with different colored eyes for each eye in real life?
Showing 31-45 of 207