Nomad

the first battke is: Lady gaga vs Katy perry. Vote for your star
Lady gaga-0----Katy perry-0

• 34 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

-1/10 for both. i do not know them that much but what i do know is that i do not like either of them. (you asked)

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

so no vote? you only have to say katy perry or lady gaga

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Humm... Katy Perry and I'm not voting her for her music, personally I think it sucks I'm only voting her cauz she's less phsyco than lady gaga

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

its for all music of the world. every week come a new topic here. now its katy perry vs Lady gaga
Katy Perry-1----------Laqdy Gaga-0

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

katy parry easy. shes gorgeous and i think her music is actually tolerable

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I'd have to pick Katy Perry.

She's pretty hot and I love her music. I can't stop listening to Teenage Dream >.<

As for Lady Gaga, after I saw her swallow a rosary... yeah... creepy

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

ok. this topic ends at monday.
Katy perry-3
Lady Gaga--0
Yeah Katy perry is better. next Monday comes a new topic about 2 bands here. please vote for it...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

BIG BATTLE? Rather more like crazy chicken fight currently X) there's no one out of the two I particularly like, but I think Perry is slightly better than Gaga; I'm not sure but it seems Gaga's music is more electronic and I hate that.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

Big Battle. Next i often ask which band or singer better is. so its the big battle oof music.
Katy perry-4
Lady gaga--0
Katy perry is better than lady gaga but this topic ends primal next monday.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ok go negative 20 for both and pick rock or metal artists

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

ok nobody like this topic. Katy perry wins. New topic: The Rolling stones vs Queen.
Please vote:
The rolling stones-0
Queen--------------0

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

cool. Please ask your friends if they vote here. not many people look here. ok the new ranking:
The rolling stones-0
Queen-------------1

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Queen Queen and Queen. Hey did I say I voted Queen?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ok go negative 20 for both and pick rock or metal artists

who gives a fuck dude. if you dont like the thread gtfo, nobody wants to hear your kind of oppinion about how much you hate them so if you dont like either, go to a diffferent thread and dont spam
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

sorry to impose on your battle and start throwing out rules but i will anyways caues its needed.
NEW RULE. IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, YOU MUST POST A REASON AS TO WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT

this will decrease the mass amount of spam thats already in here.

i vote for queen jsut because im not really a big rolling stones fan. i have a lot of songs by them in my library but i find freddie's legacy alot mroe meaningfull

checker post whoever you want, dont limit this thread to only rock like that one dude was saying. if this is the BIG BATTLE then i want to see everyone

Showing 1-15 of 34