Nomad

the first battke is: Lady gaga vs Katy perry. Vote for your star
Lady gaga-0----Katy perry-0

• 34 Replies
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Really guys, are you serious? The two bands don't have that much in common, if anything at all. But I have to give my vote to the Rolling Stones. The Stones were the perfect "bad boy" band of the 60's, a stark contrast of the "clean-cut" Beatles. And the group has been together for so long, you'd think they were playing for audiences during the Stone Ages, and as a result, they have the biggest following of any band ever.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Oh, and Frylock19, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga ar'ent 'bands' like you said. There actually artists! But yeah, my vote would be Katy Perry. No reason though.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

new battle brian. and you have to post a valid reason otherwise your vote doesnt count. doesnt have to be an essay just a simple reason as to why you like or dont like an artist

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

yes please vote for the new battle and post a valid reason.
ok the new ranking:
The rolling stones-1
Queen--------------3
Please vote. Next Monday comes a new topic here.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Queen by far. Stones had a great impact on music, but Queen masterfully blended many genres into their style, thus creating a genre all to themselves. Phenomenal musicians, artists, and human beings.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

who gives a **** dude. if you dont like the thread gtfo, nobody wants to hear your kind of oppinion about how much you hate them so if you dont like either, go to a diffferent thread and dont spam hey i was asked to vote here or i wouldn't have said anything. I was asked by checker702

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

ok the new ranking:
The rolling stones-2
Queen--------------4
this thread ends next monday so in 2 days.
please dont vote for katy perry or lady gaga. it gives a new thread.
please vote

sasuke510
sasuke510
16 posts
Peasant

Although I was a bit torn, I think I'll vote for Rolling Stones just because they are still alive. Frankly, I'm not sure how that's possible.

Also the magazine of that name is awesome but a magazine named Queen would be questionable at best.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

ok the thread ends.
the ranking:
THe rolling stones-3
queen--------------4.
Queen wins.
New thread:robbie williams-0
Michael jackson-o
PLease vote.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Micheal Jackson for sure he's the only pop artist I liked and respected. Who the hell is Robbie Williams?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

unless michael jackson is against someone like the beatles i will vote for michael every time. if there is ANYONE who has had a bigger impact on music then its michael jackson

heroforchrist
heroforchrist
65 posts
Jester

Well I despise those in the battle. Their music is awful

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

then dont vote dude. quit being a hater. you dont like michael jackson?

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Michael Jackson, what a contest. King of Pop vs. King of nothing.

s0817br
s0817br
22 posts
Nomad

MJ no competition but I am more of a hard rock metal fan

Showing 16-30 of 34