ForumsSupport ForumChanging your username

39 7163
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok well i like my username and all but i think that if you wanted to change it or add somthing to it then you could do that unless you are in trouble from the mods or somthing.

• 39 Replies
armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

that will b bad and the mod will nt find out or if they have a thing that tracks the people. ya its a great idea i think

kill3r
kill3r
12 posts
Nomad

if mods already made it so who ever changes thier name is detected, and decided as a spamer, i only might change my name so there are capital leteres because i am kill3r but i want KILL3R. is that ok????? < or |:| or last but not least D:

dwicochea
dwicochea
38 posts
Nomad

[b]FRYZ

dwicochea
dwicochea
38 posts
Nomad

I think it will be bad 2 change your user name because none of your friends could know you are the same person that you were. Also it vwould be alot of problems and confusion.[b][i]

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

wellllllllllllllllllll i think you can't change it because i tryed and i din't work

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

it would be bad....
First of all you can already change your Armatar, imagine changing the name too and you'll be another person!
Ive been on this website that you can change your name and so many people were confused, that website was close to FAILURE until it fixed it. Maplestory can change your name too (specially). Do you think Maple worked out well?

Macan
Macan
10 posts
Nomad

that is stupid

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

i think that would be great i dont really like mine i wont to change mine now

Showing 31-38 of 39