ForumsSupport ForumChanging your username

39 7162
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok well i like my username and all but i think that if you wanted to change it or add somthing to it then you could do that unless you are in trouble from the mods or somthing.

• 39 Replies
KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

I Think Changing Your Username Would Confuse Other People, Unless On Your Profile You Had An Automatic List Of Usernames You Used.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

thats a good idea

DarkPhycoX
DarkPhycoX
32 posts
Shepherd

ya that would work

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

If people really wanted to do that for no good reason, charge them something like 1,000 AP. If they want to do something senseless, then they can trade in some of their no doubt ill-gotten AP.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You could always just make a new profile. But granted, you would lose your AP. I think that switching user names might cause more problems than it would be helpful. But that is just my opinion.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

This is possible as I've seen on another forum, but it's restricted to moderators for "anytime" change. However, they've enforced a rule that states that to change your name, you must ask the Administrator in a stickied thread.

I hope this has helped.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I have to agree with Carlie, It would cause a lot of confusion and this could also be abused easily.

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

I kinda would like to change username because I forgot to start my name with a capital letter (which i always do) but carlie has a point it would cause problems

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

It would be too much trouble for what its worth.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Exactly. With all the work that mods are doing, this would be near the bottom of their extensive list. A good idea, but not going to happen soon at this time.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah or you switch name with someone

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i want to call me especially the KINGOFJACKASSING but well i cant change my name anymore so it would be great if i could

whatever
whatever
55 posts
Nomad

Changing your username should be posssible in my opinion, but in the way that you swrite a message to a moderator in what you would like to change your name and why. The moderator can than decide if you can change your name or not.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I love my username I'm never changing it

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

It would too much confusion and too many problems. When you go down this route, it's hard to do it correctly, and if it's not done just right, you are opening the barn doors to let the herd stampede.

Showing 16-30 of 39