ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 106500
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well i played a dude named killer something once. he is pretty good. but u never know if ur playing him though cuz he always plays as a guest becuz he says signing in takes 2 long. go figure that 1 out. its 30 seconds.

Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

Yeah, 30 seconds is too long, as he could be winning a race in that time. Is there even any maps that require more than 30 seconds of time? I think maze is the longest, at 23.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

yeah. they r good. but ive beaten royal b4. and BBk was good back when he was still on but for some reason he hasnt been on in ages.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

yeah he was the ultimate super saiyan. though after a vote on xat he decided to go back to being just BBK. still one of the best though.

Excitement1000
Excitement1000
39 posts
Peasant

your good enough to me Z so yes i am keeping you on that list

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh right i raced killer once. yes hes really good and id put him in the top 10 althought now id have to take someone else out which im not going to do.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well i guess ill update my list... since i havnt seen bbk forever ill take him out and put killer instead untill wel have any sign from him. i really hope hell come back soon. (i didnt mean ill put killer in my top 5 thought i still have to think about that.)

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Hi there. I gonna comment about ppl i know cause played against, or somebody that have reach recognition and i heard about.

I never played against or maybe, but really cant recall: Silvan . malkoir . Zultimategamer2000 . GhostOfCarnage . primaflow and just
1 or 2 games with BigBangKamehameha so...

My selection is based upon Technique, Consistency and Achievements.
Without any particular orden besides the first 2.

GhostOfZero (all of three)
thebluerabbit (i played few sessions but really consistent)
madasahatter (flow master, good tricks)
xRoyalx (cause i heard about the 0 paths reached just for him)

BigBangKamehameha (for my few games he could be that good)
Silvan (i heard about some tricks done for him)

GhostOfTartarus (some sessions but maybe in a bad day)

BobSands (dunno ... but is good) XD
Matrix (is methodic and got some nice games)
killer1965 (well i actually played some sessions with him, and nothing out of ordinary. he lacks of self confidence, but got a nice marathon almost like zero one)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow im gladd this thread isnt dead. i really think raz and z should make a list somehow. maybe by counting votes and then rearange a tournament. after we will be done with the tournament they can post the list on their accounts and anyone could chalange anyone else. if the chalanger won (in many races and not just 50% of the time) then the chalanger will take the one he chalanged place and the other players rank will drop by one. what do you think? we need the agreement of most exit path players in order to do this

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I totally forgot serville64... sumimasen
He deserve a spot just for being the teacher of many of us.
And is good for himself too not top either.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

[...]maybe by counting votes and then rearange a tournament.[...]

But would be nice if there were qualifiers to get yourself into the tournament, if u don't get mentioned. This would add the fact, that u have to be good to participate ...
greeetz
Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

Maybe we will make tornament ? ;-)
It will be only for people which login.
My proposition is:

20 matches, and it can be split into 2 day (2x10 matches).

It all depends of that, how many people will play on this tornament.

What do you think about it ? :-)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think the voted top 10 should participate and then we can make a list with an order. then anyone could whos not on the list could chalange the 10th player on the list and the others can chalange the one whos higher in one place

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I would be totally in a Tournament. As good player are hard to catch online or just leave after literally 5 runs -_-'

A Tournament would easily spot the best player/top5 of EP also...

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Tournaments does seem a good idea to who's the best player, but what if the person is having a bad day and ends up failing epicly at the tournament? And how will this tournament work if you get put in a random room?

Showing 196-210 of 557