ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 106543
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well... thats why i mentioned the chalanges. the tournament is only so we can have an idea of the top 10. if anyone had a bad day he can just chalange someone with a higher rank some other time.

GhostOfZero
GhostOfZero
29 posts
Peasant

What if the top ranker never gets on again?

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

GhostOfZero has a good point there.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

What if the top ranker never gets on again?

...yea, I don't feel like playing exit path anymore. Sorry man ;-)

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

A tournament is a cute little idea but I think it'll be way too much work(especially if you want to maintain a Top 10 list over weeks).....not to mention Exit Paths lobby system and random stage selecting is inconvenient for a tournament like this.

...yea, I don't feel like playing exit path anymore. Sorry man ;-)

I see what you did there ......We'll permanently place you at Number 0 then
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol. well if we feel that one of the top 10 list ranker isnt on anymore we can just ask him on hes profile. if he wont answer in a period of time he will be out of the list. these are all ideas and once we will think about them more time we can make it easier. we can also make a rule that if the top ranked player wont be around for some time because of vacation or something he can just post it on hes abouts. maybe we should also put some people we trust to make and keeping track of the list. id say raz and z should do it since they are the leaders of the 2 main groups. (btw. lol it took me some time to understand it was you tart XP)

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Me because I am pure excellence at it.

UberGir
UberGir
9 posts
Nomad

That is my list:
GhsotOfRazgriz
GhostOfZero
Silvan
BigBangKamehameha
GhostOfTartarus
primaflow
GhostOfMatrix
GtayStorm
Faithpath
GhostOfCarnage

Since I haven't been active in the forums, I completely missed this. PHDG, I don't think that I am top 10 material, maybe top 20 or 30, but definately not top 10 currently
Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

My List

1. John
2. GhostOfMatrix
3. BigBangKamehameha
4. GhostOfZero
5. Jezuzx
6. Bekmes
7. Seashark001
8. GtayStorm
9. Silvan
10. primaflow

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Thanx for the recognition seashark001 and i wanna play u soon again. and does john even play ep lol, i know he invented it but does he play hmm....

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

you know. even if you invented something that doesnt mean your the best at it... lol i dont even know 3 of the players on your list.

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

Since I haven't been active in the forums, I completely missed this. PHDG, I don't think that I am top 10 material, maybe top 20 or 30, but definately not top 10 currently

But you are one of the best guys I've ever played... that is just a list with guys I played... never played lots of awesome guys yet, still making a new list.

P.S: I think I should add Mr. Coffee to that list

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

zero, matrix, or tartarous i be like 5-6 (at least top 20)

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

lot of great players there should be a special room where like 20 people can play at once top see whos best

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

GhostOfZero
GhostOfTartarus
Malkoir/R0Y
Mr.Coffee
thebluerabbit
Silvan
BigBangKamehameha
GhostOfMatrix
bobsands
Faithpath
GrayStorm
XroyalX
GhostOfTroppO(he just plays as a guest)
madasahatter
GhostOfEyon/Eyon
GhostOfRazgriz(he lags alot but still pretty good)
Zultimategamer2000

Showing 211-225 of 557