ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108939
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

your right. it doesnt matter but its still really fun

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

yeah, but it feels nice to be recognized for being good at the game does it not?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol your so right z. it was really nice to know people think im good

MrCoffee
MrCoffee
29 posts
Nomad

But a contest isnt really nessesary, if your good then your good, and thats that, so whats the point of this forum?

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

whats the point of this forum?

Bragging about stuff we can't really prove. DUH
PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

I think you can think about the qualities and defects of each "good player" and then sum it up to know who are the best players.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Got a point there PHDG.

MrCoffee
MrCoffee
29 posts
Nomad

Eh,I still dont think its fair to brag about something when we cant prove anything. And I also do not think its fair to judge players based off of their current skill level, everyone improves ALL the time. It makes it very difficult to judge.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

there doesnt have to be a point. its a flash game. if we needed a reason for everything then we wouldnt even play it.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

perhaps coffee, but as rabbit said, if we needed a point for everything, why do we play flash games? whats the point?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

that's just random guest that don't have accounts.. i have to say that I've met some guest that are good, but we cant really say that on here because they don't have accounts

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

that's just random guest that don't have accounts.. i have to say that I've met some guest that are good, but we cant really say that on here because they don't have accounts

how do u know those werent just ppl with accounts disguised as guests?
Excitement1000
Excitement1000
39 posts
Peasant

how do u know those werent just ppl with accounts disguised as guests?

that is a good point i think all the ppl who have accounts should stop trolling as n00bs/guests
Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

Trolling as guests will never get old. Never.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i agree with lithe it will NEVER get old

Showing 331-345 of 558