ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108938
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

its true. i only play with my real name if someone chalanges me on the chat. that way i can look for good players without people knowing me as someone who runs away. i mean if id use my real account people would think i run away everytime i think there is someone better. if im not wrong i think tart had this problem too once

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I only have a problem when using my account i go into a room and instantly everyone leaves and this i don't like and it's very irritating to find a new room when everyone always leaves, but i log in a lot and play people with my account but sometimes i like to just be a guest to just mess around and find new tricks and stuff.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

i hate that matrix but if i troll i just mess around and have fun instead of beatin them ike u said

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i hate that matrix but if i troll i just mess around and have fun instead of beatin them ike u said

Hey MusicMan102 i don't play to win on a guest account i said i only do it for fun and to practice some tricks.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Hey MusicMan102 i don't play to win on a guest account i said i only do it for fun and to practice some tricks.

But you almost always win when you are playing as guest, because I have already played you.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow i think your alittle overeacting... cant someone just use a guest name instead of his real name? is it really that bad??? compared to those who hack or run away whenever they race someone who is good trolling is nothing. lol and pedro did you actually blame matrix for winning? so if his using a guest name he has to lose??? lol i think your making such a big deal of nothing

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

No, I am not blaming Matrix, I just gave my opinion, sorry if see for a wrong way

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I think you people get your definitions mixed up. If you just play as a guest you are NOT trolling. But if you do that to start fights and be a general ******....then yes that's trolling

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

i hate that matrix but if i troll i just mess around and have fun instead of beatin them "like u said"

i know thats why i said "like you" matrix
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

what kenty said. it depends on what type of trolliong u mean. trolling as in ur picking fights and stuff, or just playing as a guest so people dont run away. the latter is a'ight, but the former... we all know about that by now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

playing as a guest so people don't run away.

That is exactly what i do. If i do log in it's a big hassle to find a room because everywhere i go people just vanish, and i don't like this so most of the time i play as a guest.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

That is exactly what i do. If i do log in it's a big hassle to find a room because everywhere i go people just vanish, and i don't like this so most of the time i play as a guest.

Ya i was sayin i understood that as it happens to me 2
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i know its annoying when it happenes

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

/rant mode on

I for my part used only once a guest account to train stuff. After this Session I decided to always use my account. Because its better to be recognized if a friend crosses your way to have some gg's.
I'll have relaxed games with friends, I push hard with other and give my best, and I fool and around in practice/trial Mode. The last points gives me a lot losses in a row though. But In my opinion statistics doesn't make you good. Well played runs make you a good EP'er. Though I suck with my 50%ish win ratio. And yeah I maybe don't pown hard enough, because I never needed more than one minute to get a run going. Even with some people leaving so I had to keep on searching. Until it takes like 10 min to get some runs I wont bother smurfing as guest.
And yeah if u really train a move u wont finish, so worse player will more likely stay and it keeps on going. And decent players will think they owned you hard. As long as u don't care there is no reason to change. Thats at least my experience.

/rant mode off

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

ya man who cares bout recs mine i got like 50%(almost exactly im not even jokin its (last time i checked) like 7,077 games 3,566 wins) if your gonna train mine as well do it in your account and train with friends and messin around when your not yourself who will know you can do it?

Showing 346-360 of 558