ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108940
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Ratio means nothing period. You could go out there and play noobs for 3000 maps for all i care but that doesnt make you good

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

tell that to the guests. some guests just totally write me off cuz they have like 350 wins in about 500 matches. and then they see my win% is below 50% they mock me for it.

Shade00
Shade00
3 posts
Nomad

The problem with this entire discussion is that there are too many people who always play with just guest accounts. I know that I have been utterly put to shame by plenty of guests.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

yeah. that does pose a problem. but then that is the case for other games as well. so one just has to deal with it.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

um..ive played many guest players and about 20% of them cuss me out cuz of my win ratio and or some other reason..some of cuss me out and i tell them to stop(cuz kids play this game)and when i tell em to stop they say "No i wont stop beacuz im on a guess account and i wont get into trouble" i wish there was a way to kick people or some sort of censor..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can always just mute them. Everywhere I go if someone says something bad I don't even respond.
Just press the mute button and there problem solved.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

yea i do that too but i dont to see the cussing the first time either..

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

i really do feel that guests shouldnt be allowed to be able to do things like play the multi-player option on games. on 1 hand, its a really good thing. like so people dont run away when they know they r facing some1 really good. but then there is the fact that about 25% of the guests r guests just so they can troll.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think that Exit Path wouldn't have much players though since I see most guest. I barely see anyone with an account playing the game. So it would be very hard to play the game without any guest playing.

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

It depends w/ the player. It doesn't really matter, if your a pro in playing Exit Path. What matters most is how you play exit path. If you got the guts and will to play it w/ common sense haha.. xD

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

i really do feel that guests shouldnt be allowed to be able to do things like play the multi-player option on games.

This little detail is exactly why I started actually playing the game. I'm not too fond of games that force you to make accounts just to enjoy the Multiplayer. And even WITH allowing guest accounts we have plenty of people that joined AG with their own accounts because of Exit Path alone.

And on the topic of guests.....just don't count them . Playing as a guest account just goes to show that that person doesn't want to be recognised as whoever he/she is. If a new player wants to be recognised by other people he just needs to do one thing: make a new account.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

problem with muting is that you know they are doing it, which makes it even worse becuz then people think they are saying even meaner stuff than they really are, which never leads anywhere good.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's not a really big deal. You can just decide to ignore them. Instead of fighting with an immature person over the internet about a flash game.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol matrix is right. just ignore or leave. what i found wierd is that although they think you are cheating they still staying there to play against you. one time i said to a guest: if you think i cheat why are you still playing with me?" lol hes answer was:"shut up". i guess i did make sense and he just felt stupid???

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

thats the problem with people. just becuz we r good at the game, they are all over our case calling us swears and names and cheats, etc. and we arent even cheating.

Showing 376-390 of 558