ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108945
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

how can u find me?lol and one of my 2 computers is way faster for EP and i barely use the one thats faster so i barely play EP

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

how can u find me?

It's very simple to do. But it may take about 3 minutes. All you have to do is keep room hoping until we find eachother.

My list for the best have to be just these two people:
GhostOfZero
Malkoir
That's all I have to say on this topic.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

ah i see.but ive raced malkoir(AKA R0Y) and we were almost evenly matched he won like 11 of 20 matches

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

malkoir is really good but i really think tart silvan and oters are better. hes definitely in the top 10 though

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think Tart plays anymore so we can't count him. Ask him later if he's on xat if he still plays.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

he plays. i didnt see him but im sure he does. i mean i dont play alot either and mostly as a guest but im sure tart plays sometimes. i mean we count zero and he almost never plays XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i mean we count zero and he almost never plays

You're wrong there. I see Zero playing almost everyday.

he plays. i didnt see him but im sure he does.

We'll just have to ask him. I think he said at xat one time that he doesn't play it anymore.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I DO play but only veeeeeeery rarely these days. It's been a few weeks since I last played. TThe game has finally started to be boring for me

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The game has finally started to be boring for me

Same here. I only play about 10 minutes every couple days now.
Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

That's pretty hard to answer. I know lots of Grandmasters, but they're all very good. My vote goes to no one because also, it's all by opinion.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well tart wasnt all that great when i played him last. id put tart top 10, but thats it for now.

Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

I'd put Zero on his own plateau. After watching his uniplayer video, all shortcuts aside (though they were quite impressive too), his flow-management is still amazing and still sets him apart from the rest of the multiplayer elite.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

his flow-management is still amazing and still sets him apart from the rest of the multiplayer elite.

I would have to agree with you on that one Lithe. On marathon he gets the same time with the top and bottom way. I've even seen him get 13 with the middle. I don't see how he can get so fast. I can't comprehend why he does the top instead of the bottom if there the same. Except for the bottom he's safer from death then the top way he does.

After watching his uniplayer video, all shortcuts aside (though they were quite impressive too),

I've seen his videos and with it I've been able to get 3.16.
He just has better flow management then all of us. His record is the best with 2.44. I don't see anyone beating that soon. Except for maybe if he does it himself.

I'd put Zero on his own plateau.

Definitely yes.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

ive done everything zero has done in uniplayer mode(just not all at once)ive even had some better times then him on some of the level but yes..zero is the best..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You should make some videos on uniplayer and multiplayer. I might soon, but I need to find a good hypercam. I need to ask Zero what he used for his uniplayer video.

Showing 421-435 of 558