ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108946
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

He may have forgot what ma non troppo really means :P
Yeah he got really good...

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

It is kind of hard to say who the best is since there is no leaderboard for that and there can be some people who you will never see play.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It is kind of hard to say who the best is since there is no leaderboard for that and there can be some people who you will never see play.

Exactly.
We can only say people that we've played. There should be some multi-player leader-board though on how good they do on each level and their real times. By that I mean the times without the clock being glitchy.
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

I am the best player of exit path that has ever lived

(no I actually suck)

killer1965
killer1965
2 posts
Nomad

After reading this thread and hearing all these negative comments about me I feel sad T^T

Except Bluerabbit's comment
It kinda made me happy..........

kinda.LOL

My list is (no particular order)

Zero(most orignal)
bbk( the dbz reference)
tart(poptarts - self explanatory)
bobsands( Bob saget reference)
lithe (i was watching stuff at the time and found him so eh)
thebluerabbit ( have to be on guard against him :X)
musicman( Mysteryguitarman!)
faithpath (i dunno)
Not zultimategamer2000 ( he called me lazy,not that good, and he said i was always a guest! D:&lt [ he never said any of these things but i felt like he did]

and um..50 other people whose names i don't remember XD
Oh and me :]

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

have you played bbk recently? when he was still on he was pretty good and in my opinion one of the top 5 but unfortunately i have a feeling that i cant place him there anymore . and i really dont think that bob is that good....

killer1965
killer1965
2 posts
Nomad

He hasn't been on in a long time unfortunately.
And Bob is pretty good i guess
but you have to see someone when they have a winning streak to really determine whether their good or not.

Or just see them get really really close to you in terms of time.
:]

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

i told yall there aint no true one BEST person, ad dont say zero cuz he admitted it a page ago so drop this thing, the thread been going on too long

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Well im just awesome because ive beaten most of the people that have been said with my second account.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And Bob is pretty good i guess

Bobsands?
If you're talking about him. He's not that good at all. I played him about 4 days ago and he won about 3 matches out of 15.

i told yall there aint no true one BEST person, ad dont say zero cuz he admitted it a page ago so drop this thing, the thread been going on too long

If you don't like it then don't post in it. Easy as that. This thread is for a discussion on the best player. We already know your opinion on it. You've stated it several times. You don't have to say it anymore.

have you played bbk recently?

I have. He's not that good anymore.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

When i read some of those names i started to remember to old good times. I havent played for 6 months so i suck now but i could beat them back then.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

srry to interupt but Endscape is posting to get a response from mr. noobslayer......
U disable ur comments andddddd dont send Endscape a seasons greeting or any sort of comment since....... wat a wonderful friend -_-
p.s. i saw a guy LITTERALLY over 10,000 MATCHES....... like 6 or 9 thousand he won...... pure white avatar... dont know his name...... WOWWWW.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Pure white?
Last time I played with GhostOfZero he was 12k-10k. Somewhere around there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well.
I would have to say these next people:
GhostOfZero
TroppO
faithpath
GhostOfPain

All of them are great and I heard that TroppO and Pain have gotten really good. I haven't been on Exit Path in quite some time. So I can't really say. I just have to take peoples word on it.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Matrix Sorry dude. I got your account mixed up with someone elses. I would have put this on your profile but your comments are closed.

Showing 451-465 of 558