ForumsNews and FeedbackArmatar suggestions

34 7670
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So since everyone loves there armatars, why don't we complie a list of the one we would like to see?

I would like to see a peguses, a BUNCH of new dragons, some whales, some monkeys, AG hats as armatars, game charecters...

All I have.

So thats where you guys come in and suggest what yo uwould like to see. Then we can go guilt trip Cennere and the other art setion artists to draw them, and have them added to Ag 3.0

• 34 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I want something that leans back to the conservative parts of ArmorGames, where it's based off fantasy/medieval attributes.

I'd like some wizards, fantasy beasts like phoenixes, knights of different calibers, dragons (of course), and some good/evil oriented people.

I'd also suggest something to fill up that white space we always have in our areas, like some environmental pics to fill that up, but that may be crowding things up.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I still want to see a wolf

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

I'd also suggest something to fill up that white space we always have in our areas, like some environmental pics to fill that up, but that may be crowding things up.

To much overcrowding, maybe different accent colors but white's a good background color.

I'd like to see some new animal armatars, perhaps less odd versions of some of the ones we have now.
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

How about some mythical creatures such as dragons, griffins, centaurs, minotoars

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

How about some mythical creatures such as dragons, griffins, centaurs, minotoars

They already have dragons, a centaur and a minotaur, I'm not sure about a griffin though.

I would like to see a phoenix.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Well, just because we have one of a mythical beast doesn't mean we can't have MOAR!

Multiple biological animals, people, and mythical beasts are epic, as you have many choices to choose from if you don't like one selection.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

a wide range of dragons would be nice a phoenix would be cool too

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yes. I would like to see some um.....karma? Awarded to those users who make the armatars, that way Ag isn't paying any studio artists to do it, like back in the day.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would want to see a "hand drawn" dragon. With very detailed art.

No modern stuff though. Just good ol' medieval things.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ancient Greek and Roman stuff would be nice. Sets with lots of gladiators, and spartans, and pharaohs/kings.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I have a question in case any one who knows looks here. What is going to happen to our armartars? Do I get to keep mine when my points are reset? Or dp I got back to the sheild?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I would want to see a "hand drawn" dragon. With very detailed art.

I can bet that Zophia can draw one.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I have a question in case any one who knows looks here. What is going to happen to our armartars? Do I get to keep mine when my points are reset? Or dp I got back to the sheild?

That would depend on what happens to AP in the future. If totally migrated, you will still have your armatar. If AP is reset to 0, then no. If no AP at all, then unlocking armatars will be based off a totally new requirement.

While I'm at it...Armatars with different cultures. I wanna see some Indian, Native American, Chinese, and Russian cultural armatars.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

While I'm at it...Armatars with different cultures. I wanna see some Indian, Native American, Chinese, and Russian cultural armatars.

That could be a little offensive to some though, although I like the idea with as many daily visitors this site has and how many more AG3 will bring in it might not be a great idea.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I don't see them as offensive...they are just armatars based off cultural traditions and histories.

Showing 1-15 of 34