ForumsNews and FeedbackArmatar catagories

17 5280
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

we need diferent cadagories like people mithacul creturs natur elaments and we unlock one amatar out of each every time we reach 100 AR or something like that

• 17 Replies
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

if u have any more feel free to post

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

AG's armatars kinda already do this, except it's not listed as such. The way it's set up is that it gives you an armatar set, but not a series of random armatars all scrambled around.

For example (probably can't see where I'm going with this, since some requires high AP):

450AP: Bugs

750AP: Scholars

1000AP: Dragons

4500AP: Skeletons

So every time you rank up in AP, you are given a set of armatars pertaining to a given type. This just shows you how much AP to get them

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

i get what your saying but mine unlocks one armatar out of each catagorie not a whole catagorie or set or watever its caled

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh. Well where you're at right now, that may be the case. For example, I can't really say what 100AP's or 250AP's armatars are supposed to represent. 375AP can be Woodland creatures or something like that. I think 500AP is supposed to be...Android Creations Made by Diabolical Scientists!? lol!

As you rank up though, the categories will focus more on one type. I suppose the team can revamp the armatars and clarify which group they are classified as. We may even get more! Goody!

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

He's saying there are sets, for example; knights, dragons, animals and every time you unlock one armatar from each set. A new knight dragon and animal.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

exactly

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

nah i like the current system i dont think we should change it

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

He's saying there are sets, for example; knights, dragons, animals and every time you unlock one armatar from each set. A new knight dragon and animal.

I totally didn't understand what he meant then XD

So uhh, what you basically want is to have the armatars from each set being unlocked, one at a time, over the course of the whole set? So if one set takes from 1500AP to 2500AP to complete, every 100 or so would unlock one armatar until at 2500AP where you complete the entire set of that armatar?
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

you unlock one from each evey time

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

So uhh, what you basically want is to have the armatars from each set being unlocked, one at a time, over the course of the whole set? So if one set takes from 1500AP to 2500AP to complete, every 100 or so would unlock one armatar until at 2500AP where you complete the entire set of that armatar?

Yes, so you understood what I meant =P
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Hmm..With this, it may be better to randomize your winnings then. I certainly wouldn't want to have incremental increases in AP to have one armatar in a set, unlock 5, then move on to the next set. What could instead be done is have the winnings randomized (but have the AP requirements constant for all users), and when an armatar is won, it is placed in a set with other armatars, separated from other sets, and in your account for you to choose later.

--Full Set unlock, aka what we have now: not randomized

--one-by-one unlocks: randomized

That's how I'd like it to be anyways.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I thought of something too. Every 100 AP or whatever you want, you would recieve like a key to unlock an armatar, and you could pick any random one you wanted, but you would know what the theme was.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

thats a good idea too

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I think we're going to have a standard set of armatars, but allow users to upload custom armatars to share with friends (they'll be reviewed before we let them go public though) once they gain enough armor points and/or karma.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

you should get like monster things as an armatar

Showing 1-15 of 17