ForumsGamesbest 2 weapon of the last stand 2?

91 30711
RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

I have played and have shooted with every weapon and also i have seen how much bullits it takes too shoot an enemy down

but what is the best weapon?

Light machineguns
Uzi - 50 ammo
UMP - 25 ammo

Assault weapon
AK47 -30 ammo
minimi- 200ammo
m4a1 - 30 ammo

Shotguns
sawn-off shotgun- 2ammo
shotgun - 8 ammo

Pistols
.357 revolver -6 ammo

bazooka's
undefined (actually its a stinger)- 1 ammo

Rifles
hunting rifle - 1 ammo

other weapons
chainsaw - 100 ammo(yes it has ammo too or watch it yourself)
bow - 1 ammo
grenades - 1 ammo

for me i like hunting rifle cuz it can shoot zombies down in 1 shot and even go through a zombie and hit other zombie
and i also like the minimi since it can go through very long period of shooting but has really long period of reloading

• 91 Replies
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I'd say the Chainsaw, its a well balanced weapon and you find it early on. But that was for the first time I played the game...

I tried the cheat though, and if that were part of this, then I would say the bazooka, 200 Rounds of semi-auto super fast firing explosion fun!!! <laughs maniacally and shoots laser beams from eyes>

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

the best combo i found actually was the minimi and chainsaw. minimi is a great normal weapon, even with its lengthy re-load time, and the chansaw is just awesome, but only effective against close zombies. i normally use the minimi, then usualy switch to the chainsay for running zombies. the "undefined" (rocket launcher) SUCKED! it has a slow reload time, only one ammo, and can only kill 1 zombie at a time. this isn't excactly so bad, but the worst part is it can't be given to fellow survivors.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

i love rpg the best then its mme then its the compound bow with compound bow and chainsaw ( with my posse using shotguns rifles and anything i could get my hands on)i got to fort ran when i piked up the rpg and mme. it would b funny if your guyz could use the compound bow though

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i just like 1 shot weapons mostly like hunting rifle and bow , they have short reload time and if you shoot on the head it can kill in 1/2 time but its better if you also have a heavy/light machine gun or a chainsaw as second because it may kill in 1 time but if there are 4 running too you or more you will lose something around 7hp and the others gets more time too get closer too you

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well my main weapon would be the chainsaw cause it kills so fast and my secondary would be the shot gun only cause it shoots like 7 bullets at a time and that would be good thing if you aim for the head of the zombies or the legs of the swat team. but the one i dislike is the pistol cause it kills in like 10 shots (but the best thing about the game is the survivors cause they shoot the gun well and they come in handy)

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well my main weapon would be the chainsaw cause it kills so fast and my secondary would be the shot gun only cause it shoots like 7 bullets at a time and that would be good thing if you aim for the head of the zombies or the legs of the swat team. but the one i dislike is the pistol cause it kills in like 10 shots (but the best thing about the game is the survivors cause they shoot the gun well and they come in handy)

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

true i very disliked grenades.. long reload time, and the impact dmge in at minimum its only strong at groups but not running zombies or dogs most were okay but i still like 1-shot-1-kill weapons like bows rofles and the revolver cuz they got good accurcy

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

true i also like them but still.. when there are lots of zombies they dont rly have good effect, so i always take hunting rifle or bow and minimi or machine gun...atleast something that can kill faster than bow/rifle when there are more than 3 zombies

Byakugan77
Byakugan77
20 posts
Nomad

the best two weapons are the minimi and the rocket launcher, the rocket launcher is my secondary weapon that i use when i see a huge group of zombies because it can kill multiple enemies with one rocket. I primarily use the minimi because of its huge clip size.

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

the mini becasue you dont have to relod for a very long time and that is great

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

ummm where is the rocket launcher

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Technically, light machine guns would be the M249 Minime .. the Uzi and Ump 45 are submachine guns.

The rocket lancher is at the Fort.

Doing the Mini glitch w/ the RPG can be fun, yet laggy.

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

I like grenades because it effects a lot of zombies and it's really fun to use.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

turret the stinger (rocketlauncher) i found in jonestown but i think the best combo weapons in this game is Uzi and UMP together cuz they are medium reload weapon and do medium dmga so theyre both well balanced, but too make this topic more intresting

tell the 2 best weapons and the 2/1 worst weapon(s) and tell me why

il restart i like hunting rifle and the minimi most cuz hunting rifle can shoot a zombie in one time plus it can go through an zombie and hit other one

minimi can go through long shooting period but reload period is very long

mine worst 2 weapons from this game is grenades, only has 1 ammo and and long reload time and hasnt got much effect on running zombies
and i didnt liked the shotgun also very long reload time actually too long

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

also i didnt realy liked stinger (bazooka) cuz you dont need it alot of times and is very weak against zombies on their own

Showing 1-15 of 91