ForumsGamesbest 2 weapon of the last stand 2?

91 30713
RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

I have played and have shooted with every weapon and also i have seen how much bullits it takes too shoot an enemy down

but what is the best weapon?

Light machineguns
Uzi - 50 ammo
UMP - 25 ammo

Assault weapon
AK47 -30 ammo
minimi- 200ammo
m4a1 - 30 ammo

Shotguns
sawn-off shotgun- 2ammo
shotgun - 8 ammo

Pistols
.357 revolver -6 ammo

bazooka's
undefined (actually its a stinger)- 1 ammo

Rifles
hunting rifle - 1 ammo

other weapons
chainsaw - 100 ammo(yes it has ammo too or watch it yourself)
bow - 1 ammo
grenades - 1 ammo

for me i like hunting rifle cuz it can shoot zombies down in 1 shot and even go through a zombie and hit other zombie
and i also like the minimi since it can go through very long period of shooting but has really long period of reloading

• 91 Replies
Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Well, my primary weapon will be UZI or the .357 revolver (this is a good gun for making lots of headshot!) And for my secondary or back-up, I'll choose the chainsaw so that when they're (zombies) attacking my base, I could slice them off! Yeah! Oh, and I don't like using the shotgun, it may be good but the reloading is so slow! Ugh.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i never tried a gun in secondary arms next too an heavy weapon.. i gone try it out.. also a good combo is the hunting rifle and the RPG

alliornm
alliornm
16 posts
Nomad

is this realy the 2 best wepons???

alanvinas
alanvinas
21 posts
Nomad

I think the best combination is the rocket launcher and the chainsaw but is only if you know how to use the rocket launcher, because I play it as a survival and I survived 55 days and killed 2095 zombies but i you pass of day 40 you cant get any survivors so I finished it with 3 survivors (including me) and with all weapons

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

wel done alanvinas and alliornm it isn't the bext combo but i always try out new combo weapons and give info about it

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

The best two, in my opinion, are the chainsaw and the Rifle. I only say this because of a special glitch found altering the ammo count. Check it out on the game comments, and on the main comment section for this game

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

yea i also know the hack but i rather do without hacks its more exciting and i dislike hacking anyways, unless i really need it but this game is very easy so i won't need it

KnightRider321
KnightRider321
33 posts
Nomad

rocket launcher and chainsaw they kill more easier

CaptainDJ
CaptainDJ
23 posts
Nomad

BOW! FTW! XD

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

I usually get the compound bow as soon as possible and use that until i get the Minime or RPG. My secondary is always the chainsaw but i hate it when it runs out of gas.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

My favorite combo is the hunting rifle (primary) and the chainsaw (secondary). The hunting rifle, though a bit slow, has immediate stopping power and can go through multiple zombies. The chainsaw...well, lets just say i've saved my butt a few times holding zedheads back with it when my barrier failed. :P

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i had once forgot too repai mine barrier and had exactly 9 points on it left, so of course the barrier got broken and i was free too catch, but i survived with a hunting rifle and a Uzi theyre true life saving weapons, just kill the running ones and leave the slow walkers walk,
and also when theyre inside the barrier just get back a lill and shoot them down,
so when i forget too repair mine barrier i will use uzi and hunting rifle

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

the best two weapons are the minimi and the rocket launcher, the rocket launcher is my secondary weapon that i use when i see a huge group of zombies because it can kill multiple enemies with one rocket. I primarily use the minimi because of its huge clip size

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Chain saw is my personal favorite, but the best has to be rocket launcher. I suggest using it when there in groups not 1 on 1.

bindenboo
bindenboo
1 posts
Nomad

the minimi is my best weapon

Showing 61-75 of 91