ForumsGamesBehold! Armed with wings 3!!

10 3529
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Play now! Sorry for the long wait guys and cant be on armor games cause the owners was not impressed of the game so this link will transfer you to max games. And i also highly suggest to buy the 1st charge booster and not the other equipments that is extravagant

• 10 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow i really liked the armed with wings series. ill play it latter i hope its good like the last ones

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

yayyyyy my mans got out of the bread box lol. Endscape is amused.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Exciting isnt it?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i just played some of it. i really really like it but there are some bugs . sometimes you cant control the character very well and one time when i died one falling platform didnt show up so i had to restart everything

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

well like exit path and A.W.W.2 the controls r loose so when u run u have to time the stop.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

no i meant for example i let go of the left bottun but the character still moves left etc.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

It would be better if you use google chrome instead of mozzila

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well i got that problem too make sure that you send your eagle to look at it first

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

i havent gotten to it yet but do u play as the same guy from A.W.W.2 hmmmmph Endscape will play it 2morrow.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Im afraid hes not the main character in the series we have a new hero now and your mission is to obliterate him once and for all, if you ever play redmoon here on AG i think youl understand about that beast called network

Showing 1-10 of 10