The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAre zombies really all that bad?

34 5354
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I thought this question a couple of times and thought, maybe zombies aren't bloodthirsty for brains, maybe they are jsut really confused (I am talking about a REAL ZOMBIE and not one like in the last stand or anytihing). I mean, if I woke up fromm a bloody pool witha knife in my forehead I would first go into a panick and then with my heightend abilities I would probably go into a rampage just being a torn up piece of ability crushing everything in my way due to the complete confusion and realazation of my life as never seeing my family again without them seeing me as a bloodthirsty monster making me mad as heck while probably venting out feelings with pouring out what's left of tears till I eventually get tired of it all when I start to bleed blood and finnaly realize after I killed /destroyed many things and/or people that I could not "live" with myself anymore thus going into a spiral of regret, rage, sadness, which would be the "moaning" zombies do from all the bad things they are actually conciencous about. . . Then I would search the world either in a tyrant or triying to find a way to kill my undead self.

• 34 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

please do not just state things like royandgrand did, I would consider it spam and flag it, please make the statement at least 2 lines long at LEAST.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Id kill the zombies to put them out of their missery of saying BRAINZ TASTY BRAINZ for the rest of their lives, so plus zombies dont have brainz remember? their brains gets eaten then they become one so they dont have feelings

Grimmer_Reaper
Grimmer_Reaper
7 posts
Nomad

ZOMBIES ARE EVIL!

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

ohh lordy have you seen their resturant signs?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/affaress_mito/zombies.jpg

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

dude do you know what keeps zombies alive and they want to live so they eat people to stay alive!!!! ahhhhh zombies overflowing in the park

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

lol yeah you go to a park "hey zombie hows it hangin"

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

since i am naturally a mean person I would just taunt the zomdies by poking them with sticks

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Dude zombies are not real

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

even if there not we need to be prepared for them if something supernatural occurs and some of the zombies are bad some are not like sonny in the sonny

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I like zombies. They have character and they cant help that they are zombies. I bet real zombies wouldnt even like brains. Brains probably taste bad. and i bet that they would be offended by that stereotype.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

This is to assume you have any control over your thought process, and are not just a hollowed out shell being controlled by a virus.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Viruses dont have a nuclear membrane so it would be improbable that they could control a person because their DNA is just floating around and besides, they arent able to reproduce without a host. AND, viruses usually dont cause people or animals to have odd cravings, but it could cause them to change in appearance. Even if it did affect the brain, its unlikely that it would change a person that drastically without them simply dying very soon after symptoms begin to show.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Great, now we're going to have Zombie rights parades.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah they eat Brains and kill people. So they're bad.

candyman222
candyman222
59 posts
Nomad

um if you have a shot gun with lots of ammo no a staple gun yes a MK16 SAW no um pistol yes

Showing 16-30 of 34