The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAre zombies really all that bad?

34 5352
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I thought this question a couple of times and thought, maybe zombies aren't bloodthirsty for brains, maybe they are jsut really confused (I am talking about a REAL ZOMBIE and not one like in the last stand or anytihing). I mean, if I woke up fromm a bloody pool witha knife in my forehead I would first go into a panick and then with my heightend abilities I would probably go into a rampage just being a torn up piece of ability crushing everything in my way due to the complete confusion and realazation of my life as never seeing my family again without them seeing me as a bloodthirsty monster making me mad as heck while probably venting out feelings with pouring out what's left of tears till I eventually get tired of it all when I start to bleed blood and finnaly realize after I killed /destroyed many things and/or people that I could not "live" with myself anymore thus going into a spiral of regret, rage, sadness, which would be the "moaning" zombies do from all the bad things they are actually conciencous about. . . Then I would search the world either in a tyrant or triying to find a way to kill my undead self.

• 34 Replies
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Dude zombies are not real

Since when?
And I would have to say they are bad because that is what they were made to be.
candyman222
candyman222
59 posts
Nomad

i know

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

If zombies even were real if you hit one it would fall apart because all of it's muscles and tendons are rotting and the bones are holding on by just a thread.

Showing 31-33 of 34