The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 113204
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
Dicilion
Dicilion
1 posts
Nomad

I CANT WAIT TILL THE SECOND ONE COMES OUT, a level editor would be really awesome!

feedthemonster
feedthemonster
3 posts
Nomad

I agree with Kevin4762. There really should be a level editor, that would add a whole new dimension to it. Noobslayer3000: for the same reason they keep choking out new halos and CODs. Its something new to talk about.

Pianoholic501
Pianoholic501
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with GhostofTech - it'll be awesome if we didn't have to keep leaving lobbies and rejoining them in the hope of getting into the one our friends are in

savannaspratt01
savannaspratt01
1 posts
Nomad

[b]i wanna ****ing play this game[i]please let me play. thankyou

iluvPOOTEA
iluvPOOTEA
1 posts
Nomad

I think EP1 is gonna get boring after a while maybe some new levels and a better variety of things for multiplayer. Also I think there should be an added game mode for like playing just with a friend or something.

rapid120
rapid120
1 posts
Nomad

when the hell are you gonna make exit path 2?[b][i]

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Beta invites for Exit Path 2 should be coming out soon - I'd say in about a week or two. Be patient.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

is there going to be less lag? because i have a pretty fast system but when i play everyone just runs faster than me... the match starts and everyone takes off but me):

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

@Above. Tried turning the quality down?

123glenn123
123glenn123
4 posts
Nomad

you sould make enemy

dreop0
dreop0
1 posts
Nomad

yeah i think their should be a lvl editor. It could bring more ecitement to the game.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

you sould make enemy
yeah i think their should be a lvl editor
This was already discussed about in the General Exit Path Discussion
Kaito14l2
Kaito14l2
2 posts
Nomad

I don't think Exit Path 2 is necessary, because Exit Path was launched just some months ago... Why another ? Let's wait a little. [b]

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Let's wait a little
It's in beta right now, go to John's site for more information.
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Exit Path 2 is perfectly viable. You can only update a game so much before you feel like giving it a total rehaul. Which I hope this will be.

Showing 271-285 of 380