The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 113206
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
superskarmfan101
superskarmfan101
1 posts
Nomad

I think it would be cool.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for Exit Path 2 :P, I'm going to learn lots of stuff and have more fun and if there is a map editor, I'm gunna make a good one .

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I liked the black and white style of ExitPath. The character's flair coloring was enough for me. However, the main focus should be on improving multiplayer. John should keep the old levels and make some new ones. A level editor sounds like a good idea, but really, this isn't Crush the Castle, but a 'Players' Pack' could be a good idea. People with accounts should have separate servers from people without them or have the ability to choose between random players or an evenly matched round. A 'Tournament Mode' would be a good idea. Another one is a 'Training Mode', where you can choose a level and either play against bots or on your own. You could make the separate bots easy, medium, hard, extreme, etc. You wouldn't earn XP on a training round.

What do you guys think?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I liked the black and white style of ExitPath
I agree, I saw on John's website and looked at one of the Exit Path pictures. It had a blue background but black would look nicer in my opinion.
You could make the separate bots easy, medium, hard, extreme, etc
I agree with this too because I could practice with making no mistakes because bots probably won't make any mistakes :P.
A 'Tournament Mode' would be a good idea
This too because there should be a reward like 1k exp or 500 exp depending on how large the tournament mode is.
Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Nomad

Dose anyone have any idea when the game will be released?
It was probably already said i just don't really want to go though
25 pages to find a release date.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i am also wondering the approximate time it will come out, i am also to lazy to go through 25 pages.

Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Nomad

Well it isn't so much laziness as it is... I dunno... unsuicidfulness... maybe?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I think the latest was June or something... But that's the latest though.

DECENDENT
DECENDENT
11 posts
Nomad

i agree some time should be taken to

I don't think Exit Path 2 is necessary, because Exit Path was launched just some months ago... Why another ? Let's wait a little.

i agree some time should be taken before launching the next. hone that game down!
none12
none12
1 posts
Nomad

i compleatly agree with you, i think that there should be a level editor

wargod25
wargod25
1 posts
Nomad

i think we should wait and let ep2 progress to something greater that way we can have more fun than just a little changes to the game.

jessbelow
jessbelow
5 posts
Shepherd

when is coming?cant wait

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Beta invites should be coming out soon. Actual launch, I don't know, I'd say this summer.

ArceusZekrom899
ArceusZekrom899
10 posts
Nomad

yeah we need a level builder!!!

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I rather not have a level builder because players can make garbadge levels.

Showing 241-255 of 380