ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110622
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
downsizer
downsizer
7 posts
Shepherd

Whats the pooint of a map editor though, if you can't play them online. If you can play them online, it'll be totally epic..!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Whats the pooint of a map editor though

The point of it is to be so that people don't get bored with the maps that were made by the creator of Exit Path. It'll keep everything fresh if there was a map editor that you could share with your friends and very fun.
yaktala
yaktala
1 posts
Nomad

Mh interesting topic i like the idea of a map editor too ^^ but perhaps there won't be a multiplayer function then cause both features are much work

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

there should be limitations to the map editor too though, like not too long, not too short and you have to beat it yourself before you can submit it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

beat it yourself before you can submit it

I was thinking the same thing. On the game "visible 3" you have to beat the map before you can submit it for others to play. I think that's a great idea. So people don't make impossible maps and others will complain about it.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

So people don't make impossible maps and others will complain about it.

Ya because thats whats happened in "Crush the Castle"
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

yep

I see you're a new user so I'm not chastising you, just informing you of the rules. Short one or two word comments and also comments that have no relation to the topic at hand are considered "spammy". Don't do it
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I wish yo could submit your map to everyone and then the most popular ones or the best rated ones could be selected to multiplayer every week or month.

MegaReadergirl19
MegaReadergirl19
1 posts
Nomad

i tink u should put in new clothes and more levels is the group mode =)

member565
member565
102 posts
Nomad

If there was a map editor, there should be a limit and you should be able to share them in mulitplayer

fireballwaw1
fireballwaw1
1 posts
Nomad

i love the game a editor would sure be nice

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Why not have a separate 'area' for player-designed maps? Allow people to vote on the ones they think are best and the ones that get very high numbers of votes get to ascend into the area that has the pre-set maps.

swivee
swivee
76 posts
Nomad

A level editor? Maybe, but those are a bit more meant for physics based games in my opinion. Some more flair and levels would be nice, too. So, yeah, John ought to add a couple things here and there to Exit Path, but a full-fledged new one is a little unnecessary.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

a full-fledged new one is a little unnecessary.

I'm thinking he should make a new one and many others would agree. He needs to fix all the glitches in the game itself. I mentioned this a page or two back so I'm not going to repeat myself. Exit path is just simple physics and geometry.
Why not have a separate 'area' for player-designed maps? Allow people to vote on the ones they think are best and the ones that get very high numbers of votes get to ascend into the area that has the pre-set maps.

Good idea Avorne.
A level editor? Maybe, but those are a bit more meant for physics based games in my opinion. Some more flair and levels would be nice

I say level creator. Instead of editing the levels that John has already on the game. If you've played Visible III then you'll know what I'm talking about. You can choose the option to make a level and then you have to beat it before you submit it. A level creator sounds good mainly so that the Exit Path players don't get bored easily with the same ones. The level creator is going to keep the game fresh and new.
swivee
swivee
76 posts
Nomad

Yeah some glitches are unfair but for example he doesn't need to completely remodel the uniplayer. Also, I didn't mean to imply I was against a level editor. Really, that does sound kinda cool. There could be a player-pack section.

Showing 61-75 of 380