ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110617
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

I hope the next storyline will go something like this - after you get freedom, they catch you and you have to start and break out. Your running through levels with people chasing you so it puts even more pressure on you to go faster. Also there should be easy medium and hard functions - easy being when the guy chasing you goes the slowest, medium - medium speed and hard - fast speed. Also more multi-player levels which allows you to create and join rooms for example: level 10 person were to create a room, they could put a level cap on the room only allowing level 10 and under people join to room. Another example would be a level 41 only allowing level 41's to join their room. Lastly, I think the achievements show be harder to get. For example there is an achievement in Exit Path which makes you collect all the signs, well maybe you should make them collect the signs in a certain amount of time.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i think an ep2 would be stupid..id just like an huge update for the first one (:

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

mabe a multiplayer story line, like get with your friends and try to escape to freedom like uniplayer

falcon12
falcon12
1 posts
Nomad

and there has to be some adding friends and you can invite them to and create stages of your own

Knuckles54
Knuckles54
1 posts
Shepherd

Maybe take your time on the next one. You have to make it better or people will trash it. Also, don't release it right away, take your time.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

there is a next one, read Larry's Response to Matrix's problem ->here

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yeah, but it might not be out for a while. I think John is working on another elephant game. So don't get too excited with Larry's response.

asassin1234
asassin1234
1 posts
Nomad

that right

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

if there is gonna be another its gonna come out probably next fall

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I don't expect it till probably like the summer like when the first one came out or mid-late spring, can't wait to see more blue elephants though, they awesome

Artilery636
Artilery636
1 posts
Nomad

i played the game and i honestly dont think there should be a sequel because people just like it for no particular reason and it just gets boring over time.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i played the game and i honestly dont think there should be a sequel because people just like it for no particular reason and it just gets boring over time.

There should be a sequel. Because there are a lot of bugs in the first one. It only gets boring over time because we replay the same levels all the time. There is a particular reason to play it. To have fun and race against people.

Some things there I think need to be included into Exit Path 2:
-Private rooms
-More multiplayer levels
-New uniplayer map
-Level creator that you can share with your friends and publish them.
-Being able to vote for a certain level you want to play while waiting in the lobby.
-Possible more flairs

-Fixing the flag problem. When you pass through a flag using flow it won't register you and if you die you have to restart from a certain point before that spot.
-Fixing the room glitch. When you're in mid-game sometimes someone will enter the room and freeze it.
-Double jump. John can decide whether to keep it or take it out. But it's still a glitch.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

it just gets boring over time.

The racing part does indeed for some people but there is still so much more you can do for fun in it besides racing, such as tricks (check out my about and click the link to my slideshow), new routes applied through these tricks and just messin around to see what you can do. There is always more to be found
brody10123
brody10123
1 posts
Nomad

ep2 will b good

bubblebub7
bubblebub7
1 posts
Nomad

i think there should be ma editor and a Exit Path 2

Showing 46-60 of 380