ForumsNews and FeedbackFriends list

29 6254
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Is there someway in ag3 that you could add a way to delete more than one person at a time. It's really annoying having to just click the delete button next to every ones name and its a slow process. (i have a lot of friends that i have added and i want to delete some of them)

• 29 Replies
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Well all that I could think of is a "delete all" button. Otherwise it would be hard to delete a specific group of people...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Or like a little box to check next to there name and then press delete.

example: like on emails or friends on facebook there is a little box u check and then u can delete them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

yes, it just gets really annoying having all these ppl on my friends list idk y i added so many, and it takes way too long to just press one delete button then having to go back there and repeating it, so that feature i think should be added and i hope one of the mods/admins reads this and then asks for it to be done.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

For now, you can right click on delete for each friend and click on "new tab" so you can continuously do the same action without having to load the same page. You can exit out of the unused pages afterwards.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

that would still take a while freskenstein but better than wat i was doing

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

could someone tell me why when i delete a friend it takes me to there profile? but when i delete a favorite game it keeps me there?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@OP, this would be extremely helpful for comments as well, so you could check a bunch of them then hit Delete.

could someone tell me why when i delete a friend it takes me to there profile? but when i delete a favorite game it keeps me there?

It's just the way it is.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I've also encountered a problem in deleting people who's profiles no longer exist. It doesn't seem to be possible.

Multiple deletion of friends or comments would be helpful.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

all in all it sounds like a simple check-n-delete system that should be added to all thing you can delete several of.

hmmm wierd

I've also encountered a problem in deleting people who's profiles no longer exist. It doesn't seem to be possible.

maybe a flag profile or error on profile button and then a fill out why. but that would be hard on the mods/ads. but that is off topic... i think there is a topic about that already!
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

A 'check-and-delete-box' would be an easy way to have this problem fixed, but I don't know if AG will implement this in the new version 3.0... we'd have to wait for cormyn to clear this up.

On a topic-side-track here: why accept everyone that sends you a message? I consider accepting someone only after I've talked with that person for a while... makes better sense, don't you think?

It's probably because they might want you to see who it is exactly you stopped being friends with and reconsider or something? I don't know... :/
But it is hard to find a certain user again, since there's no proper way to search for users (yet) on ArmorGames, so that could be why...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

no i want to delete all these ghost accounts I've added to my friends list since now there not allowed to speak unless its there primary like mine is my primary, and all these other ppl i want to delete are ppl that don't use Ag anymore and i don't want them on my friends list anymore.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ok, fair enough... maybe cormyn or any moderator can shed some light on the subject then!
Just hang in there for one of them to notice the thread then!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

yea, well i got done deleting A LOT of people and it took me half an hour, so...... i do think there should be a check box to delete more than one person at a time

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Well keep in mind that once we build groups into AG3, the whole "make a dozen alternate accounts for all the groups in all the games you play" will be completely unnecessary.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

... and that that point, we'll probably reinstate the "no alternate accounts" rule and make everyone merge their stuff into one account.

Showing 1-15 of 29