ForumsNews and FeedbackHow awesome will it be?

26 7620
tylerjones57
tylerjones57
86 posts
Nomad

I for one think that it is going to be the best game that has ever came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• 26 Replies
Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Yeah if you are talking about the website it's not a game.

tylerjones57
tylerjones57
86 posts
Nomad

Fine I am talking about the website!

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Hmmm i dont know much about it but maybe?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Totally awesome.

I am just looking forward to more features in the Beta.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Hmmm i dont know much about it but maybe?

If you don't know much about it, look at the stickies (threads in bold at the top), read them. Or read the description on the section title,

News, Notes, Suggestions and Feedback, everything about the next version of the Armor Games web site. (nicknamed "AG3&quot
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about? But in all seriousness... he's talking about AG3.

Yes, AG3 will be quite awesome.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

if you want to (kind of) find out, just sign up for the beta. [url=http://beta.armorgames.com]at that address.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

...epic...truly epic...
Well, actually it's still a little buggy in the beta but by the time it is released as the new site, it will be a lot better.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Will WHAT be?

he means the website AG3

well i (of corse) think it will be supa dupa ultra awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but that is a matter of opion, so i can not answer that for you. even the fact of i being better is a matter of opion. but why is this needed any was? every one here (kinda) at least likes the site many like Mr.DayCee,Efan,Freankinstien and me love and are crazy about the site (yes i know you realy are freankinstien! i now you not like crazy but you are! LOL XD and mr.DayCee he is the motavater! he is probaly in AG3 beta heaven (even though there is not much to do). LOL XD).
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

And that's why they call me Frank! And come to think of it, I haven't seen MrDayCee in a week or so. Wonder what he's doin'. Hopefully he still remembers AG2.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Will WHAT be?

You guys really need to look into the AG3 section to find out yourself. D: There are a lot of threads out there you need to look at.
Mr.DayCee,Efan,Freankinstien and me love and are crazy about the site (yes i know you realy are freankinstien! i now you not like crazy but you are! LOL XD and mr.DayCee he is the motavater! he is probaly in AG3 beta heaven (even though there is not much to do). LOL XD).

Probably almost every regular here who knows about AGv3 should be excited for the live release.
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

uhm to me out of contexted there!

every one here (kinda) at least likes the site many like Mr.DayCee,Efan,Freankinstien and me love and are crazy about the site (yes i know you realy are freankinstien! i now you not like crazy but you are!

i am say that MANY people are crazy i just gave some commen exaples. like an ie.. sorry. some people don't care or even hate the fact of the new site.

Will WHAT be?
You guys really need to look into the AG3 section to find out yourself. D: There are a lot of threads out there you need to look at.

he did not make it that clear at first, what he was talking about so give the guy some slack. poeple do need to ketch on though (no offence)
derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

its gonna be awesome plus it will mean less spammers on the website

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Heh, let's go against the tide.

I am frantic and enthusiastic about AG3. I haven't been testing in a few weeks because of constraints, but I will resume my duties in a few days. I wasn't made a closed beta tester for nothing!

Though, I'm remaining realistic. I have great expectations, but I'm not going to jump up and down and declare AG3 as the saviour of the world just yet. I shall continue to watch.

payne2008
payne2008
12 posts
Nomad

I love the new AG3 website! I thought it was so good that I made an account(:

Showing 1-15 of 26