ForumsNews and FeedbackAre we really going to lose our Armatars (no)

10 3185
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Are we? 'Cause I don't think I can deal with that kinda emotional detatchment...... D8>

• 10 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

??? no... who told you that?

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

*Sigh of relief* It was a rumor I heard, But good thing it's not true ^o^

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Where did you hear/read the rumor? I'd like to set them straight as well.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

As far as rumors go, that's a horrible one. We just got done telling off a rumor with how AP is going to be run in the future, and that was just shoddy.

Going off what was given, the team is *considering* uploading custom armatars for people to use--requirements, such as a reputation threshold or getting an achievement could happen. Depending on Daniel McNeely, we may or may not get freshly-made armatars. As Ian has said in the past, it's his call. With these two proposals, we might not lose our current armatars. Clarification would be nice, but that is just a rumor.

You should only take the words of an administrator, concerning new features to AG3, seriously, not words from mods or users. Admins are the guys that are actually working on this stuff.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I was looking at my update profile page on the AG3 beta and it had a really weird armatar on it. are the armatars we have now on AG2 going to be our armatars when AG3 comes out for real? or will we be able to change them back?http://beta.armorgames.com/img/temp/temp_avatar.jpg

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That one? That's part of an advertisement banner on Beta (to the right). Considering Claymore doesn't have armatar features yet, that's just probably a filler, like the privacy text. Other than that, we will just have to wait and see what will happen with armatars, whether we get new ones or keep our old ones. Ian might post an update on the 13 (like in the last newsletter where he posted what's going to be in Claymore).

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

oh, ok. i didn't see that it was part of that banner. ok.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The next release should have our current armatars.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

yay, all hail the leaping rabbits!!!!!

and really, bacobit, where did you hear that.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

And what about Holiday ones, will the one I'm using transfer over? I like to believe that I am unique.

Showing 1-10 of 10