ForumsGamesBubble Tanks 3 is Coming Soon!

22 6184
HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

We are planning to release next week. For much more information on the upcoming Bubble Tanks game by Hero Interactive, you can check out our blog at [url=http://www.herointeractive.com/blog].

We are excited to bring you this next Bubble Tanks game!

• 22 Replies
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

I have been waiting for a new Bubble Tanks.

and your site is New Bubble Tanks Blog
I just fixed that up for you ok?

What is going to be in this 1 or you guys do not know yet? or will not say?

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Lol a flash developer can't use BBcodes!
I'm joking, I can't wait! I love your games!

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I thought I just had to click on the insert link button and put the link in. Guess not.

Thanks for your help reposting the link!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Can't wait! The Bubble Tanks series has been fun. I hope that it retains some of it's rpg, leveling up elements.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

There is no longer âArmorâ for tanks or life point changes.

HeroInteractive, if you're still roaming the forums, especially this thread, can you explain this for me really quickly? BT2 had armor and life point changes with each evolution?
HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

@Freakenstein: No, Bubble Tanks Arenas did. The higher class size you were, the less damage you took and the more life you got from the bubbles you collected. This was confusing and nearly everyone didn't even know about it. Now the advantage to being a big tank is a crap ton of Gun Points as well as some nifty defensive parts exclusive to large tanks such as forcefields and auto seeker flak cannons.

GoldArmy1
GoldArmy1
3 posts
Nomad

NP with the help but why do you have "CHEATS" in them i think the CHEATS is not good well can you make it so we have to do the level befor we can play with the CHEATS? or something like that. People can just do the levels in mins with the CHEATS... get what i am saying?

goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

Sorry be bad i forgot to log-out of my brothers acc LOL

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

NP with the help but why do you have "CHEATS" in them i think the CHEATS is not good well can you make it so we have to do the level befor we can play with the CHEATS? or something like that. People can just do the levels in mins with the CHEATS... get what i am saying?

Wrong.
In Bubble Tanks 3 it is based on Exploration, like Bubble Tanks 1 & 2. The Bubblefields can increase (possibly shrink) in size (sometimes x2 larger than your average), and new Bubble-foes are added by the team every...

Every... Um..

Hey Hero, how often do you plan on making an addition to the variety of Bubble Tanks we fight? I haven't see this be announced yet sooooo D:

Now the advantage to being a big tank is a crap ton of Gun Points as well as some nifty defensive parts exclusive to large tanks such as forcefields and auto seeker flak cannons.

Aaaaaand wow.
Flak Cannons? Really?

Umm. I got a question lol. Well a few, concerning the Flak Cannon.
1. Is the Flak Cannon only for seekers?
2. If not, then does it do splash damage?
3. If so, then will it do a radius large enough to be effective enough against large groups of enemies?
4. If or so that last one is true, it doesn't matter
Will there be a few incredibly fast mini tanks that may nearly require the Flak Cannon (or for smaller tanks a mini wall of fire) to defeat them properly?

Sorry for all the questions :P

You're awesome Herointeractive! See ya!

- H
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Omg cant wait i loved the 1st one and the second one

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

@Highfire: The auto seeker flak cannons are AI controlled and will auto aim at incoming seekers and shoot them up before they can hit you.

There are allll kinds of enemies and there are all kinds of weapons to defeat them. Bubble Tanks 3 comes with 66 different parts in the initial game I believe, not including the base bubbles. There is even a weapon that blows up the entire bubblefield you are in.

We will be adding new enemies to the game DAILY. All we have to do is upload them to our server and they will immediately be streaming into your game when you play in the background, meaning you can play infinitely long and always see new and exciting tanks.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I love the Bubble Tanks series, it's just so fun exploring, bursting and upgrading bubbles =D

cinnamon34
cinnamon34
121 posts
Nomad

YES!!! Finally I've been waiting for one of the games I've been playing to come out with a NEW version. Love your games, can't wait.

quenciy
quenciy
15 posts
Nomad

what is bubble tanks3, can it play in miniclip or mochi or pcwatch

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The auto seeker flak cannons are AI controlled and will auto aim at incoming seekers and shoot them up before they can hit you.

Great
Love to see what they look like xD

Bubble Tanks 3 comes with 66 different parts in the initial game I believe, not including the base bubbles.

!
Already?! Oh my god, lol!

That reminds me.
Are your parts the same as enemy parts? Such as in BT:A you had a Sticky-Secondary but the enemy had a Sticky Cannon, any chance on giving something like that?

- H
Showing 1-15 of 22