ForumsThe TavernChocolate: Like or Don't?

61 11381
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I know it sounds simple but if you thinkabout all the good and bad things about chocolate then it get's more coplex.

PS: if you say like say what kind

• 61 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

When I was a child I used to eat only white chocolate, now only milk chocolate. Maybe soon I'll eat only the 99% cocoa... uggh...

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I love chocolate man! It's so tastey! My favorite kind is Hersheys and Twix. I think that chocolate is unhealthy but I really dont care because I like chocolate. That simple

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

For some odd reason, I am addicted to dark chocolate. It's not as sweet as milk chocolate but it tastes, I can't describe it with words.

I haven't tried enough white chocolate to know how it taste like.

Milk chocolate is okay.

I like frozen chocolate.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Frozen chocolate? What do you mean? Chocolate at fridge temperature?
Anyways I have never tried it.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

Frozen chocolate? What do you mean? Chocolate at fridge temperature

im not sure if thats what 1337Player was talking about but i love that, it makes the chocolate all hard and crunchy.....
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think that chocolate is kinda nasty. I can eat it sometimes but most of the time it gives me a stomachache.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I like chocolate. But white chocolate is even better. I also don;t mind chocolate syrup and hot coco. Although chocolate Ice Cream is not one of my preferred flavors.

To quote a Spongebob episiode:

"Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!"

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

To quote a Spongebob episiode:
"Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

Is that the one with that guy that was like 'now ive got you right were i want you.....Ide like to buy all your chocolate'?

If so ive seen that its pretty epic :P

*slaps self in face* GET BACK ON TOPIC DUDE!

I think that chocolate is kinda nasty I can eat it sometimes but most of the time it gives me a stomachache

Are you lactose intolerant? srsly i feel deeply sorry for you
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Oh I forgot a thing: I consider coffee chocolate one of humanity's masterpieces.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Only thing i really like that has to do with chocolate is chocolate milk and sometimes chocolate ice cream only if there is on more vanilla ice cream left.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I love eating chocolate, but I don't eat it very often because of two things:
1. Cavities, toothaches. This can obviously be countered with brushing and flossing your teeth but sometimes that's not as effective as it should be.
2. Acne. Thanks to chocolate and other foods that have grease, I have a lot of acne, and I use cream to get rid of it, but I'm extremely impatient.

So all in all. Chocolate is only good while you're eating it. The after effects will bite you in the butt.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I LOVE CHOCOLATE almost as much as I love myself. The previous sentence was an under-statement. Its so creamy and silky. I kinda like dark chocolate more than any other but i would eat white chocolate sometimes.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

Acne. Thanks to chocolate and other foods that have grease

That is an urban myth, and has been disproven (i dont know how, but it has)
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

That is an urban myth, and has been disproven (i dont know how, but it has)

Just looked it up. You're right. So I'm guessing it's a coincidence that I eat a chocolate bar or Reeses cup and the next day I have acne? Oh well, but that still leaves cavities, although you can brush and floss.

But anyway, I like milk chocolate the most, dark chocolate is ok, I had to get used to it.
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

I only like chocolate-flavored things (ice cream, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, other), not really straight chocolate or chocolate candies.

though i LOVE reese's peanut butter cups. O:

Showing 1-15 of 61