ForumsThe TavernChocolate: Like or Don't?

61 11383
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I know it sounds simple but if you thinkabout all the good and bad things about chocolate then it get's more coplex.

PS: if you say like say what kind

• 61 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

CHOCOLATE

That is an urban myth, and has been disproven (i dont know how, but it has)

Proof or gtfo? Greasy fatty foods = acne.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I consume chocolate on a occasional to regular basis, leaning towards regular. However, I have little problem with dentition and my acne is minimal.

My dry face is more of a nuisance than those pimples. Oh, and I adore chocolate. Nearly all forms of it. I consume chocolate at dawn and dusk; supper, tea time, breakfast and lunch. I smear it all over my body. I.. Alright, I'm not that much a loon, but chocolate still makes me swoon.

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Proof or gtfo?

Although, I believe you already knew about it but here's the proof.
Chocolate and Acne.
Finusa
Finusa
3 posts
Nomad

well... i like milk chocolate and dark 1 is okay.. fazer and panda are the bets makers of chocolate in my opinion..

peninnore
peninnore
173 posts
Nomad

I more than like it, I love it. I prefer dark chocolates. I usually eat potato chips and then chocolate, then back to potato chips and so on until i just couldn't take it anymore.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I love chocolate, mainly the dark and milk ones, they are my favorite. I usually eat a bar each 3 days :P

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I think people like white chocolate when they're under 10 cause that's when most of my friends started to not like white chocolate much

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I like most chocolates, but I don't like dark-chocolate so much.

One in my class hates chocolate... Freak..

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I hate most chocolates and eat some only once a month or two, given that it's either white or dark. Milk chocolate just isn't my thing, and it's harsh on my teeths.
I detest most candies and sweets in fact :P

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I love all chocolate exept dark chocolate just taste so not milk chocolaty. I love milk chocolate, whit chocolate is delicious and they all tast better with nuts. I prefer chocolate like Lintd, it just tast better than chocolate like Kit-Kat or Snickers but there good to.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I love all types of chocolate except for dark chocolate. that's too bitter.

Milk chocolate is my favorite, it's so good and it can be mixed with nearly anything!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

How could you say that? Mint chocolate is satisfying.

tastes like toothpaste lol
emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

I love chocolate. Chocolate ANYTHING... well not anything.... anything sweet? Especially love dark chocolate.... yay.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i love chocolatehttp://gi348.photobucket.com/groups/q332/OZ53PYK811/chocolate.gif

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I love milk chocolate, especially those that they sell at fundraisers.

Showing 31-45 of 61