ForumsNews and FeedbackIdea.

22 5416
Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

Rating should either be taken it out, or you don't receive Armor Points for rating. Because I have been here a day and I have seen people on top of the leaderboard with just rating. If you decide to get rid of Armor points for rating you should take away points that were earned from rating. I don't really want rating removed. I just don't want it to be where you can just rate a game and be on top of the leaderboard.

• 22 Replies
Outstanding
Outstanding
75 posts
Peasant

That's not what is wrong with it. I don't mind people rating games that they have ACTUALLY played.I'ts that most spam raters haven't even played the game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's still rating spam though.
I highly doubt that these people have actually played 1500+ games in one month time to actually give it a good rating.
It's not really a big deal for me. It's just really annoying what people actually do to gain Armor Points.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

It's just really annoying what people actually do to gain Armor Points.

Tell me about it... and when we discipline them for it, they call us names. Or when we clean up spam, they get mad at us for taking away the ill-gotten points. /sigh

Anyway, the whole points system is splitting into two pieces and getting an overhaul. rating spam won't exist in AG3 -- I'm building it myself.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

er, I'm building the game rating portion myself... not the entirety of AG3. )

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

not the entirety of AG3

I would expect that you're not making it yourself.

rating spam won't exist in AG3

That's good. I don't like how people just spam ratings.

when we discipline them for it, they call us names. Or when we clean up spam, they get mad at us for taking away the ill-gotten points

I don't see why people get mad over points or how you guys discipline them. There's no reason to get mad over points in my opinion. The only thing that I like is the rank for example knight, lord, duke etc...

But will you guys be adding the Starry Shield back in AG3. I personally would like it. It looks really cool.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I say have 1/2 of a point for rating games, but it does not show until you have a full point from rating.

MrWarlord
MrWarlord
11 posts
Nomad

Well, rating is a good thing. So I don't care if someone rate spams.

Showing 16-22 of 22