ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

99 12506
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

You are a boy/girl who hopes to be a Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Senator/clone commander when you grow up. Your race is Twi'lek/Human/thousands of others, pick one. You hope for peace/chaos in the galaxy.

Bio:
weapons preferred:
weapons:
items:
food:
transportation:
friends:

• 99 Replies
aspen303o
aspen303o
6 posts
Nomad

Actually I'm for hire,best pay gets service.

BUDDAH988
BUDDAH988
106 posts
Nomad

Name:BUDDAH988
Weapon:rifle
Item:hologram
Food:anything
Transportation:Sith Star Glider
Allince:Sith empire
Class:Sith spy

aspen303o
aspen303o
6 posts
Nomad

Weapons preferred: fists,double saber,saber knife,blaster

Food: any animal,dead or alive

items:jetpack

items lost: helmet,hoverbike,slave,crew member (my fault)

I am a ruthless killer. I have killed my own men because they tried to steal my coffee in the morning or for no apparent reason,you may often find men in my crew with black eyes,fat lips,broken bones,bruises,or holes in their head. I have slaughtered children,butchered them and set them on fire because they whine,cry,and whimper.

BUDDAH988
BUDDAH988
106 posts
Nomad

None shall cry near me

aspen303o
aspen303o
6 posts
Nomad

I will work free for you though because you created the game and youre my best friend commander nesanelf

KKilroy
KKilroy
74 posts
Nomad

Bio:He was a little kid when his parents were slaughtered by sith.His father was Jedi so he took his fathers lightsaber from the back room of his house and killed the murderers.from that point on he has been the most feared human on his planet
Name:Jake X
Race:Human
Class:Sith
weapons:Lightsaber
items:Water
food:Bread
transportation:None
friends:None

KKilroy
KKilroy
74 posts
Nomad

is it too late to join?

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

no, not at all killroy. sorry for the delay guys.

aspen I am not your commander im more like in charge of the universe. In the RPG I shall have people hire you. And please put your character sheet in an organized fashion like kilroy and buddah. thank you

Bio:He was a little kid when his parents were slaughtered by sith.His father was Jedi so he took his fathers lightsaber from the back room of his house and killed the murderers.from that point on he has been the most feared human on his planet
Name:Jake X
Race:Human
Class:Sith
weapons:Lightsaber
items:Water
food:Bread
transportation:None
friends:None

where are you starting from? AFTER you become the most feared man in the galaxy or BEFORE? and how old are you? this is the sith era? right?

Name:BUDDAH988
Weapon:rifle
Item:hologram
Food:anything
Transportation:Sith Star Glider
Allince:Sith empire
Class:Sith spy

what era? sith era im supposing though.

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

IDIOT...there are no cars! cars=speeders buses=idk boats=spaceships airplanes=speeders There are no pizza,red beans,dirty rice,jambalaya,and gumbo!!!!OR ak-47's!!!

Showing 91-99 of 99