ForumsForum GamesStar Wars RPG

99 12504
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

You are a boy/girl who hopes to be a Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Senator/clone commander when you grow up. Your race is Twi'lek/Human/thousands of others, pick one. You hope for peace/chaos in the galaxy.

Bio:
weapons preferred:
weapons:
items:
food:
transportation:
friends:

• 99 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

oh oh sorry. So the hologram of Mace Windu said "How nice to meet you Senator Rankin. We are trying to ensure your freedom. 'This is to the Trade Federation! We demand you release the Senator or we shall declare war on the Trade Federation and we will still rescue her only with more blood and gore on your side of the battlefield! Surrender now or feel the wrath of the Republic!'"

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:Unit 376 "Sky Eye"
Bio:was built in a robot production facility on geonosis and participated in the bttle of geonosis,survived and was promoted and fought through many other small skirmishes.
weapons preferred:Shotgun, F-187 Fusioncutter, Detpack, Health and Ammo dispenser
Race: Droid
Class: Pilot/engineer
weapons:Shotgun,Detpacks (3)
items: F-187 Fusioncutter, Health and Ammo
Dispenser
food:not needed
transportation:none
friends:none
Allegiance: Trade federation/CIS

blood and gore? were robots

i take my shotgun and put it to her/his head

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

blood and gore? were robots

I was thinking that but it sounds better

Hundreds of clones are all pointing their blasters at you.

And Mace says "Drop the gun, droid. I swear, this is for the good of your commanders."
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Bio:was built in a robot production facility on geonosis and participated in the bttle of geonosis,survived and was promoted and fought through many other small skirmishes.
weapons preferred:Shotgun, F-187 Fusioncutter, Detpack, Health and Ammo dispenser
Dispenser

clones won't shoot me if a senator is on the line, i grab him/her by the scruff of the neck and drag him/her with me shotgun still at the ready

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

The clones call for my reinforcements. Jedi and clones block the doors. Ships patrol the airs. momentarily you're safe but where will you go now?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

shoot a clone, to show i'm not messing around, then get the others to follow

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by follow?

zorsca
zorsca
2,436 posts
Nomad

Name: Darth Revan
Bio:After destroying the Mandalorian army and killing Mandalore solo, Revan became the Dark Lord of the Sith.
weapons preferred: Lightsaber
Race: Human
Class: Dark Lord of the Sith, Sith Lord
weapons: Lightsaber
items: Smoke Bombs
food: Will find
friends: Malak
Allegiance: The Sith Empire

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

i am slowly heading towards the door, with the others if they make a move, i kill him/her

also yous invited to my civil war RPG

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Gold - Serf

Flag

Bio:After destroying the Mandalorian army and killing Mandalore solo, Revan became the Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Malak" name sounds familiar but im sorry i dont renember who it is.
And wait. You DESTROYED the planet Mandalore single-handedly???!!!

Dispenser

you walk through the door and into a clone trooper-lined hallway. At the end there is one of Rankin's maids. The maid and Rankin (sorry, i didnt say. shes a girl) started laughing. According to them Rankin and her maid switched places! Rankin was the maid and the maid was Rankin! (you know where i got that from. lol) they may be bluffing or not. you dont know. All of a sudden Mace Windu and Shaak Ti come in behind the maid?/Rankin?. What do you do?

zorsca
zorsca
2,436 posts
Nomad

No LOL, not the planet, Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians. Also, it's all from KOTOR[huge fan]

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

easy, point my gun at the maid and act like i'ma pull the trigger, if it was the real one they would react, even slightly, if they don't shoot the maid and continue on with the rest of us droids, also call in the trade federation there is no way they're not here (all the droids were controlled via giant ship computers that gave them basic commands the point of the droids was cheap and a lot not tactical so they weren't even given their own A.I.)

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

All of a sudden your fellow battle droids come in through the door behind you. "Roger, Roger." And then the clones and droids get into a massive fight. Do you continue holding maid/rankin or rankin/maid at gunpoint? or join the fight?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Dispenser

shoot the maid and gtfo

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

OH OH. Which planet would you like to go first? Do you have a master? What are your current objectives?

Dispenser

The one dressed as a maid or the one dressed as a senator?

Showing 31-45 of 99