ForumsNews and FeedbackNo Beta Code

6 2767
koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

I signed up for the Armor Games v3 beta around 1-2 weeks ago, and got an e-mail pretty much confirming I was in, however, I never received a beta code. Even now, with the new update, I didn't get a code. Can anyone help me with this, or is there something I'm just missing?

• 6 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

we're going to need to hold off sending new invite codes to users. Hopefully we'll know how well it's doing by the end of the week and get invite codes out then.

No worries though! We'll get those pesky bugs sorted out so you and others can join alongside us. It'll be faster than you think
koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Thanks! I hope they decide to give out codes again, I'd be really happy.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Once the small bugs have been figured out, the team will plan on giving more invites out.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I've got this e-mail too and no beta code. I found this weird. So I read here and now I am waiting for my invite. I need to register again?

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I got two e-mails. One telling me I'm in and one telling me all the bugs, new features, links... At first I thought the codename of the new server was the invite code but that was not the case. How much more e-mails do I have to wait to get the code?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Folks, as we've explained several times, if you signed up after the November 22nd beta release, you're in the queue to get an invite code. We didn't send out invite codes with our beta release yesterday to ensure that the activity stream code was stable enough. We'll either send everyone else their invite code by the weekend, or send them on our next release around the holidays.

Showing 1-6 of 6