ForumsThe TavernHow many times I visited AG

41 5595
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

So I noticed this little icon in my Firefox browser and I clicked it.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6339/wheretoclick.jpg

It then took me to this.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2880/numbervist.jpg

Have I visited this site before? Yes, Apparently 9,295 times. I need to get a life. Maybe I should play Colony?

Feel free to find out how many times you visited the site and post it. Also, feel free to figure out another way to get to that Firefox page (the lock icon isn't always in the corner of the screen)

• 41 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I clear all my history a lot. But still I can see how many times that I've visited this site.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

How can I see how many times I visited AG using Google Chrome?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

10 TIMES!

No serious, I have Google chrome. I only visit on firefox for add ons.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I got the 210 thats something

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

For google chrome, you have to right-click somewhere off to the side of the page. A box will come up and it will say "view page info" click that. It will then show, near the URL, a list. near the bottom of the list it will say "Site information" and then how many times you have visited it before that day. It might count things differently than firefox.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

My Google Chrome just says the first time I visited. It's wrong about that too. According to Chrome, I first visited this site four days ago.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My Google Chrome only says when I visited the first time too. But the first day I visited it is right.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

7,878 times...on this computer. I'm pretty sure i could hit 20,000 if i add all my other computers.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

For the sake of comparison, I'll abandon my usage of Chrome and use Firefox to access AG once more. Apparently, I must have cleared my cookies from earlier this year, which probably screwed up any data I may have had.

If anyone has a way of doing this with Chrome, please do share.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

No clue on Chrome, my cookies and history automatically delete themselves every day, so I can't give any official stats, but considering that I've been on AG for almost two years, I'd say it's up there.

Zalucki
Zalucki
67 posts
Nomad

Their used to be a working add-on via firefox called pageaddict. That would track all the time you spent on each specific website, and tracked the amount of times you visited. Was great while it worked, sadly I think it went down the tubes due to lack of interest.

Firefox states I have about 2000 visits.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I never clear my history except yesterday when my mom cleared my history WITHOUT EVEN ASKING!!! I was a little ticked as I had all my most visited sites in a particular order. My most visited sites are:
1.Google
2.Armor Games
3.Wikipedia
4.Edmonton,Alberta Forecast
5.Forums Armor Games
6.Gmail
7.Ghgt99's Profile
8.BBC News-Home
9.Hompage-Freerice.com

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Mine said 1000 something, but I delete my history every once and a while and I keep switching compies and browsers so it's probably around 20,000+ I would think.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Only 8,078 times.
I guess I reset my browser history a one too many times.

dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

bout 1000. then again i reset my history alot

Showing 16-30 of 41