ForumsThe TavernHow many times I visited AG

41 5592
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

So I noticed this little icon in my Firefox browser and I clicked it.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6339/wheretoclick.jpg

It then took me to this.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2880/numbervist.jpg

Have I visited this site before? Yes, Apparently 9,295 times. I need to get a life. Maybe I should play Colony?

Feel free to find out how many times you visited the site and post it. Also, feel free to figure out another way to get to that Firefox page (the lock icon isn't always in the corner of the screen)

• 41 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

In the 2+ years I've played on AG, it's unimaginable how many times I have visited this site. Currently it says 5,537 times though, but I wouldn't even be able to put a number on how many times I used to come here before my browser refreshes. I'll just say a whole big bunch.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Only 8,078 times.
I guess I reset my browser history a one too many times.

Lol, that would be less times than you have posts. It must be at least 100,000 or more for you.
eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I had to add this site to my self control app for my mac XD Otherwise I'd NEVER get any work done. Heh

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I got:

30,672 times

...I don't have a life do I?
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Not to toot my own horn but I got 13,244 :3

It really doesn't matter since,

1. Refresh = new page visit and you can easily fake it.
2. Every time you reformat, visit in another browser or place and clear it from you browser you go back to zero.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

1. Refresh = new page visit and you can easily fake it.
2. Every time you reformat, visit in another browser or place and clear it from you browser you go back to zero.

Yeah, but I never thought I was visiting or clicking around that much. I think I hit 9,000 within a month so I'm visiting or changing pages around 300 times a day. That's a lot (to me).
BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

I changed my computer a while ago so now I got 1624.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I cleared all my history yesterday and I still have all my visits. Actually it went up another 1,000.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's what happens when you refresh the page playing Exit Path.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I can't figure out how to do this on Chrome. I must've visited this site at least 5,000+ times. That will probably stay at that number since I'll probably go on a hiatus soon.

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

ummmm where is the icon

Showing 31-41 of 41