ForumsNews and FeedbackProblem with login

9 4372
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I signed in for the program and when I got the email saying what to do from there, I did what it told me to do but it said that it was the wrong code name. Please help if your able to.

• 9 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Did you get the newsletter, or did you get the newsletter AND the invitation code? These will come in two different emails. You cannot log into Beta without your E-mail address and the Beta key that you will get in your second email. You posted in 2:40, so if you're still around and this didn't answer it, you can come comment again and I'll see if I can't find another solution.

Blackblood450
Blackblood450
49 posts
Nomad

if you have a problem with logging in then when you have created your account then you should have put an email address that you look at most of the time then when you get there you see if you have an email from them(armor games)and if you did then it will tell you your codes (password&login)

Blackblood450
Blackblood450
49 posts
Nomad

if you have a problem logging in then when you created your account then you should have put your email address that you visit often well go there and it will tell you your codes such as password and username so you should check that out.

artemishunt0
artemishunt0
185 posts
Nomad

I got 2 emails about it but neither of which have the invitation code so whats up with that?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That's because it was decided that the Activity Stream, said nearly a half a week ago, needed to be worked on more before new invites will be given. I'm sure your invite will be on the next release, which is very soon.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

You only have to wait 3 days, it is not that bad.

Answerer39
Answerer39
49 posts
Nomad

I had another account which had the same problem. And I was a moderator on the Unofficial chat. I was sad to loose the account. But now I have made this new account and will try to regain all my privileges.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Same! XD I like my new one though :l

Showing 1-8 of 9