ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 57355
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Maybe when you launch new seasonal armatars you can make the Zodiac signs ones. Or when you launch AG3 and launch new armatars.

*smallcough*click his link*LOUDCOUGH*
I remember seeing a bird Armatar in one of the old contest Carlie held. I
think Zophia drew it..? I don't know, but it did look nice.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I would think a rat is pretty unique but I miss my old winter one.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I would like to see them. At least there's a lion Armatar!

I had just collected 10 of my armatars, about 5 rejected 5 accepted, and was going to the Spring 2009 contest. But I clicked the link instead of opening it in a new tab, so I lost all my stuff.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If I had the time, I could probably fix up some sets based on the zodiac.

That'd be cool. I'd consider using something akin to a charging bull. Yep, Taurus. Though I did hear there was a new addition to the zodiac..
Ophiuchus or something.

@Matrix

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_239_200.200_c.jpg
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ophiuchus or something.

Yeah. Considering how astrology has not changed, and hasn't quite been about the positions of the stars for... a very long time, I am unsure whether to shrug it off or not.
It could be included either way, some have taken it to them, some have not, a bit like a cat could be included to the Chinese Zodiac, perhaps.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I wasn't aware about the need to change the zodiac in accordance with the earth's axis or something. Though honestly, I don't really care too much. I don't believe in astrology, thus there isn't much concern at all.

A set of zodiac armatars would still be cool.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I wasn't aware about the need to change the zodiac in accordance with the earth's axis or something.

The new zodiac is just for people who has born from 2009 and after, from what I know. There is a new sign for this people though.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I love my new armatar, does anyone else, perhaps ghost, love it also?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I love my new armatar and I know only one person that uses it. I will keep this one and wait for zodiac armatars if they come out.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There is a new sign for this people though.

The signs are all the same, save for the new one Ophiuchus. The dates have all been rearranged to squeeze in an extra sign. I read somewhere that it doesn't change your reading.. I dunno.

I love my new armatar and I know only one person that uses it. I will keep this one and wait for zodiac armatars if they come out.

Alt won't be happy. I'm surprised you didn't know him.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I'm sad the armator contest is gone, hopfully its around in the AG3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I love my new armatar, does anyone else, perhaps ghost, love it also?

Yes. And you know what to call me already! >_>
Eh. . . after all the Armatars that I've been through I can find any that compare to the lion and unicorn. Maybe the grasshopper, but it's too green for me.
I would love for Cenere to make a set. He's a great artist. :O
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yes. And you know what to call me already! >_>

Oh yeah, my bad Aslan.

I would love for Cenere to make a set. He's a great artist. :O

Zophia made the dinosaurs.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Alt won't be happy. I'm surprised you didn't know him.

Yeah, he is the only one I know with this armatar. But I don't care. This armatar is awesome and I am used to be hated.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Why did you bold 'he?'

Showing 301-315 of 431