ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 57356
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Why did you bold 'he?'

Because in my previous post I was refereeing to him to be the only active person with my armatar.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

But, it sounded like before you thought he was a gewrl.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If you wanted to emphasize him being the only one, it would make more sense to have bolded the word only.

and I am used to be hated.

You're not really hated. If you were you'd be publicly victimized and I'd know about it.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I don't hate people on the internet, because I know nothing about them for real life.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Zophia made the dinosaurs.

I know. I was just saying from my lurking/observations in the AMW forum he's a great artist. Zophia is awesome too! Strop is great as well. Most people in there are good, much better then me at the moment. I don't have tablet, also it's hard for me to draw with a laptops mouse pad. . . .
The best drawn on this page would have to be the one jdogg is currently using.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Pedro's is drawn pretty well too, and so is yours. I love the spots of red on the unicorn, and all of the blended colors too.

I think mine looks like clay.

I find it funny that you think mine is the best drawn, when it wasn't even an artist paid by AG who made it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like it because of it has great shades of colors.
Knight, enlarge the dinosaur!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Enlarged.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7352/armatar.png

Did anyone notice the error to the title of this thread?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_369_200.200_c.png

It took me a long time to notice. My brain automatically corrects such errors.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Lol, knight how do you mak it such good quality? Did you retrace the lines? I just made it bigger and then blurred it a bit. All with GIMP. Did you use PS?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I never knew that the eyes are green. I always thought that they were black. The shading in the background and the actual color of the dinosaur is what makes it my favorite Armatar, besides the lion and unicorns.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

The dinosaur looks kinda like it was drawn, a little less realistic but no less in high-quality than other Armatars, such as the unicorn. In this way, its special. And dinosaurs are pretty cool, too.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

The dinosaur looks kinda like it was drawn, a little less realistic but no less in high-quality than other Armatars, such as the unicorn. In this way, its special. And dinosaurs are pretty cool, too.

look kinda like it was drawn

What?

Andway, knight did you use photoshop? If not, how did you make it such good quality?
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

i think i do, because I have kept this one even though its one of the first ones you can get. i just think its interesting, i mean, i do have enough points, its just cool

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

The one I have no Is growing on me, but I miss my old one :'(

But times goes on, as with the armatars...

*Sobs*

Showing 316-330 of 431