ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370546
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
SirGene
SirGene
30 posts
Nomad

favourite game series has to either be halo just because it was the game for original xbox and still is on the 360, and people who say CoD there wouldn't be a CoD without Halo it revolutionized the first person shooter, or the elder scrolls just because it's epic and the most awesome RPG EVER!

falloutisepic
falloutisepic
2 posts
Nomad

Read the username, b****. In all seriousness though, I loved fallout 3. New vegas was cool too, but fallout 3 had something about it that made it epic. It went from fighting communists, to super mutants, to helping the brotherhood of steel, and even to fighting aliens! So I love fallout 3.

Dragonbe0n
Dragonbe0n
10 posts
Peasant

Favorite PC games so far:

#1 Minecraft

#2 Portal 2

#3 Half life 2

#4 Half Life

# 5 Terraria

#6 Portal

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

well for ps3 its little big planet 2 infamous and infamous2

for x-box 360 is black ops and mw3

and for wii well nothing the wii sucks

domis73
domis73
9 posts
Peasant

Well i realy enjoyed playing dead rising 2 it was realy cool

pagman711
pagman711
17 posts
Nomad

brotherhood and revelation best graphics ever but battlefield 3 isnt bad either

Fartface253
Fartface253
3 posts
Nomad

I have to say Minish cap from Legend of Zelda for Game Boy Advance. The swords are awesome, the weapons are awesome, and the storyline is awesome. (Though the plot isn't that awesome...) I also loved Bowser's Inside Story for DS. The bosses were REALLY F**KING HARD but the equipment was great, and I loved the gameplay.
Last but not least, I'd have to say Pokemon Emerald for GBA, which was probably the best game ever for GBA. I researched for long, hard, cruel days. It really had some of the best Pokemon and legendaries, but it restarted on me twice (bad egg ebay seller!). I never did really beat the whole game...

brian_0911
brian_0911
11 posts
Shepherd

my favorite game is Gears of war 1, 2 & 3 and assasssin's creed from xbox 360

megamushroom1000
megamushroom1000
6 posts
Nomad

Surely my favourite game of ever is Super Mario Bros. 3 because it's a novel platform that in spite of follows Super Mario Bos. and Super Mario Bros. 2 has a own way to play.

bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

the best game ever on the wii is super smash bros brawl

iSabby
iSabby
33 posts
Nomad

Nintendo 64: Legend of Zelda - Ocirana of Time (: Best game ever!!

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

I say Star Fox overall it keeps u goin and i got it for the 3DS

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Probably already said something here before but I shall change it. Now that I have been playing it again, Dark Souls is my favorite game. In my opinion this game surpasses Skyrim in terms of combat and difficulty and other stuff. The environments are masterfully made as there is one place called Blighttown where you will hear the moans of your diseased enemies as they seem to crawl out of the woodwork. The boss fights are challenging but some are really easy once you know what to do. The combat is pretty good as it forces you to be patient and wait for the perfect time to strike. This game will punish those who rush it. I have put in about seventy hours which is more than the sixty I put in Skyrim. While both games are fun Dark Souls is my GoTY.

jejones
jejones
6 posts
Nomad

my favorite game series is Zelda because I love the story and I love all the puzzles that r always in it. A close second for me would probably b the 2 Musashi games which r "Brave Fencer Musashi" and "Samurai Legend Musashi" for the same reasons and about the only reasons they r second is fewer games and LoZ came out first.

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

I think NSMBW (for Wii) , because the singleplayer is so great, and just a classic (but not boring) Mario Bros. adventure. And, of course, the chaotic multiplayer; you can choose: battle or co-op?

Showing 496-510 of 839