ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370552
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
monkeydude2
monkeydude2
11 posts
Nomad

ihave a wii console, but if you have an ipod touch, Dark Meadow is an epic adventure game. It is dark and kinda creepy with a really good story line

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

Minecraft, Super Mario World, Warcraft III and AoE Series

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

Gonna have to go with the generic, MW3. Such a great game... Awesome story line, not the best, but you know... not bad. And online play is awesome.

BillyCrash100
BillyCrash100
26 posts
Nomad

I think the best games are LittleBigPlanet 2 and ModNation Racers!
These games let you customize your player and even make your own levels!
I have much creativity and I like to create and share my stuff!

dmanrules56
dmanrules56
7 posts
Nomad

The game that best put a brand new spin on it's genre/series: GTA IV

This game was the pinnacle of it's series, and probably the entire sandbox driving genre. Going from the wacky, over-the-top style of III and San Andreas to the gritty, real-world, American-Dream-gone-wrong story was just amazing. It gave me a whole new view of the GTA series, and left me begging for GTA V.

demonnoir
demonnoir
2 posts
Farmer

Assassine creed ses le meilleur 1'2 milliard de $ pour ubisoft la série.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

NES:
Metroid ( I made the entire map on paper), Romance of the Three Kingdoms (played for hours, weeks, months), Megaman series, Willow, Wrecking Crew (made killer levels with friends), Ice Hockey (played and won many tournaments with friends).

SNES:
Super Metroid (the atmosphere is fantastic), Romance of the Three Kingdom 1,2,4 (played for months), Uncharted Waters: New Horizon (still playing), King Arthur's World, Ogre Battle (played over and over).

N64:
Mario Kart (still playing).

Playstation:

Die Hard Trilogy, Ridge Racer.

GBA:

Advance Wars 1,2 (played over and over), Metroid Fusion (still play sometimes), Tactics Ogre: The knight of Lodis (played so many times and still playing), Zelda series.

Tailfree
Tailfree
1 posts
Nomad

well my best of all time are Grant Turismo 5 and probably Anarchy Online

Zachsta
Zachsta
15 posts
Nomad

the total war series is probably one of my favorites. it is always evolving and becoming a better and better game. it is also more historically acurate than other games set in similar time periods yet it gives the player the chance to change history.

Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

The Elder Scrolls series, no doubt the best series ever. The only game that would be better than Skyrim would be Halo 4 or Half-Life 3.

(To-Do-List
-Teach Valve how to count to 3)

dorkymanryan
dorkymanryan
3 posts
Nomad

I have xbox not a ps3 and ah no one cares im going to go cry now.

dorkymanryan
dorkymanryan
3 posts
Nomad

skyrim and halo and battlefeild are great games.

Tulstrup
Tulstrup
4 posts
Nomad

I really like the CoD MW series, i just got MW3 and it is awesome IMO, a bit too much like MW2 tho :/

Tulstrup
Tulstrup
4 posts
Nomad

^forgot to add that i really love the GTA series too Amazing graphics(The newer ones at least) and great gameplay, i think i like GTA: San Andreas the most, due to all the possibilities available

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

I loved Dragon warrior Monsters for gameboy colour it was far better than pokemon gold

Showing 466-480 of 839