ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370539
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I would have to go with Super mario galaxy 2 or the other games on xbox360 that interests me.

NecroSRB
NecroSRB
11 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 - Halo 3,CoD,Naruto
PS - WoT,WoWp,WoP
Xbox360-Kinect - Kinect Adventures

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

the best xbox360 game of all time has to be halo:reach for me and for PS2 it was timesplitters future perfect

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would say that i always enjoyed for the PC a game called Titan Quest, it really insn't a complex game in itself, but once you start modding the game the possiblities grow quite a but, almost like minecraft, but it is fun because you could run the mods alongside other modders so you have little competitions going on.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

CoD Modern Warfare Reflex (for the Wii)
This game completely redefined everything i knew about wii games. Before this game was released the best 1st person shooter game that the wii had to offer was Cod 3. (which sucked compared to shooting on other consoles)

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

Chrono Trigger has an ubeatable story, Smash Bros is lots of fun with friends, GTA and Zelda have tons of replay value which is lots of <3 for gamers, so I can't decide on one only :P Sue me

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

So i'm new to modern consoles and games.
I loved my old retro consoles, but for christmas i got a 360 and i must admit, i'm in love.

double0pie
double0pie
1 posts
Nomad

Best Games:
1) SOCOM 2 (PS2)
2) Halo 2 (XBOX)
3) Pokemon Red/Blue (GB)
4) GTA:SA (PS2/XBOX)
5) CoD:MW2 (360/PS3)

Honorable Mentions: Age of Empires 2 (PC), Skyrim (360,PS3), Red Dead Redemption (360, PS3), Assassins Creed II (360/PS3)

Best Series: Halo

Honorable Mentions: CoD, Football Manager, Assassins Creed.

XxButtHeadxX
XxButtHeadxX
5 posts
Nomad

The Hitman series and S.T.A.L.K.E.R ... AND Metro 2033 - but i play nearly everything ... like skyrim or splinter cell

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

PS2:kingdom hearts series can't pick a favorite

Wii: the most recent Mario party(best Wii game i've played prob)

Gamecube: prob kirby air-ride

Xbox360: the elder scrolls V Skyrim

Freelance_X1
Freelance_X1
23 posts
Nomad

God of War III, Halo, Assasin's Creed, and Monster Hunter.

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

I think my favorite would be de blob2. It is just really fun in some weird way.

mikoaski
mikoaski
20 posts
Shepherd

Agreed: Skyrim is awesome, btu for me, the best games I ever played, is the Kingdom Hearts serie, it's just magic

ScubaSteveRulez
ScubaSteveRulez
2 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm... Since I am old school.... I would say NES is the greatest consol of all time.... and just some of the best titles are:

Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Super Mario Bros.
TMNT
Dragon Warrior
Contra series
Castlevania

Nevermind... I could go on forever!!

dgamebillda
dgamebillda
8 posts
Nomad

wow, big question.
i have a tough time answering this one because i've played so many great games, a few of them even here on AG. however some of my favourite games are need for madness(crazy raceing game, try it out its free), Okami(holds the world record for least sales for a best game of the year award winner at around 200,000 copies sold in 2010. it was originally released for ps2 right as the ps3 came out, and then was later converted to wii), rachet and clank: a crack in time(i just got this recently and its too short), X-Wing vs TIE fighter(an old lesser known star wars dogfighter, (im a 1st class republic general), with decent graphics and amazing gameplay), andthe portal series, of course, i never get tired of POtatOS.
i dont think ive listed everything here, but i did my best

Showing 541-555 of 839