ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359077
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Godlikem
Godlikem
14 posts
Nomad

I think the X-box360 is the best with the game TwoWorldsTwo.

Drift89
Drift89
217 posts
Nomad

Mine would be Black for the PS2. Although the PS2 is kinda old now, Black is a great game for PS2. The graphics are great, the gameplay play is awesome and really intense.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is definatly super smash bro's for gamecube. I love playing this with my friends and it never gets old.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

The best series of games ever made are The Elder Scrolls
Oblivion is my favorite one but Tes: Arena was the most epic and modern game (back then) that i ever played and i still like it.
I can't wait for the new game Tes V : Skyrim

gucardoso
gucardoso
5 posts
Nomad

meu jogo favorito de ps2 é final fantasy 12, eu jogo bastante, outro que é bem bom é star wars the force unleashed 2 de ps3 e xbox

MNKYband
MNKYband
1 posts
Nomad

PORTAL. Portal is the best game ever. It has an excellent storyline, perfect physics, flawless scripting, and a very original concept. I would give Portal 9001/10, and a cake to go with the rating.

Coolnessman12
Coolnessman12
4 posts
Nomad

mmm yum a cake
but the assassins creed series is the best so you can suck my hotdog

IstotI
IstotI
2 posts
Shepherd

I love left 4 dead 2 !!

thedamondude
thedamondude
43 posts
Nomad

Fallout 3
Crysis
Battlefield Vietnam
nuff said

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck on Fallout 3 still, I really love this game, I can't count how many hours I have logged into it, I have made a character that strictly hunted deathclaws, he expanded based upon where deathclaws were, and whatever got in his way of the deathclaw. At one point my house had become so full of deathclaw hands that I made a bridge of them from the floor to the roof lmfao. I think he only reached level 23, but good times

Blaze_6_9
Blaze_6_9
14 posts
Shepherd

well the CoD games are my favorite games overall on PS3
but when the PS2 was still the best console (like the PS3 is now :P)
i loved max payne 1&2

DarkWolf34
DarkWolf34
2 posts
Nomad

Many (most?) of you probably won't recognize this series, but the Quest for Glory Anthology for PC is my favorite series of all time, regardless of platform. It's rather dated now, but if you don't know it, I recommend finding a way to get your hands on it. I keep an old Desk top from 95 at my house just so I can play if the urge strikes me.

My favorite individual game is Final Fantasy X though. The visual effects in that game would be impressive by today's standards, let alone the standards of 10 years ago. It had one of the best and most expansive story lines I've ever seen and it's no wonder that X was the first FF game to receive a sequel (if my memory serves, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that).

strategyfox
strategyfox
11 posts
Nomad

fancy pants is coming to console this april 20 on xbox live and april 19 on playstation network!!!!

calsmyname11
calsmyname11
1 posts
Nomad

i agree wit kingdoms hearts but it is not the best. the best is the PS3 and either call of duty black ops or dead rising 2

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Console: PS3
Game:
WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011
Series: [b] WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW

Showing 166-180 of 839