ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358575
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Best console game of all time would have to be The LoZ: OOT

Best console game this generation I think is Uncharted2: Among Thieves.

gidzis
gidzis
1 posts
Nomad

Prince of Persia ^^ especially the warrior within <3

Awezome
Awezome
3 posts
Nomad

Red Dead Redemption, because it is better than GTA (My opinion, you can agree or disagree with me). I think RDR is better than GTA because RDR is more 'dramatic'. RDR is better than shooting people with an AK47 around town.

Nadiri
Nadiri
17 posts
Nomad

The best game for me is Mafia (for PC). It's just like a film (very, very good film) with awesome gameplay and story. When I first played it I was 11-12 years old and I remember crying at the end... Clearly the best game for me.

As for consoles, I played only MW2 (on friend's Xbox) and it was... interesting.

Rulecrown
Rulecrown
15 posts
Nomad

my favourite game series for xbox(the best gaming console i have besides pc) was HITMAN

the game was a beast,i loved it while it lasted

finished CONTRACTS and BLOOD MONEY

Professional too :P

Nadiri
Nadiri
17 posts
Nomad

my favourite game series for xbox(the best gaming console i have besides pc) was HITMAN

Awesome game. However, I've never managed to find gorgeous way to kill the target, but the atmosphere in the game is astonishing. And this bald, coldblooded dude... oh, I love this game.
jasonmares
jasonmares
6 posts
Peasant

Super Mario 64. For me it redefined what a video game should look like. I have played all the way through countless times and now have it on my Wii, which is awesome.

Tango14
Tango14
2 posts
Nomad

i really love monster hunter tri for the wii

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

I think that xbox is really great because i enjoy the fable and halo it has rather than ps3. ps3 is still great as it has blu-ray player and free network

paplo
paplo
3 posts
Nomad

Black ops zombies of corse if youve played it its the most awesome gorest game ever

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

cod 5 on ps3 ciz of zombies

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

My fave game has to be Assassins Creed 2. All the new great new additions just blown Assassins Creed 1 out of the water!

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

@vStorm ... PS3 has better hardware, faster MP, more exclusives, and doesn't get the RRoD every year. So its really Xbox FTF.

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

Crysis 2 on PS3 takes 5 cakes.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I like almost any game that has shooting

Showing 211-225 of 839