ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35189
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

Why would they not kill you just because they trust you? And I could force people to fight. Yippee.

You answered it yourself.... they wont kill me because they trust me, and when you trusts someone you wont go against him because you think nothing bad will happen even if it did.
ANDYELECTRO
ANDYELECTRO
17 posts
Nomad

A bit traditional but has to be invisibility for me.

Think of the possibilities! I would only use my powers for good . . after building up some funding by emptying the vaults of 'evil' conglomerate banks. . .

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Invisibility is not as good an idea as being invisible, no sound emits from you, no heat signature, and no fingerprints or DNA from anything you touch. That would be better than invisibility.

ANDYELECTRO
ANDYELECTRO
17 posts
Nomad

. . . Touché

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

[quote=Efan]Invisibility is not as good an idea as being invisible[/quote]

Efan, what the heck do you mean? Invisibility is the state of being invisible. What you just said makes no sense.

rohanb
rohanb
27 posts
Nomad

What Efan is trying to say is that he would rather be invisible than have the power of invisibility.

Yeah I dont get it either....

Anyways if I had a super power (other than being Chuck Norris), I would want to fly

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

[quote=rohanb]Anyways if I had a super power (other than being Chuck Norris)[/quote]

Dude, if you were Chuck Norris, you could be defeated by a simple paddle! Google "Chuck Norris paddle."

Silvergirl11
Silvergirl11
59 posts
Nomad

the power of dulpication and invisibility

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

the power of taking other peoples powers

SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

it says TRY to refrain, so i can do it because i tried and can't

jakeup
jakeup
138 posts
Nomad

to be invincible

ANDYELECTRO
ANDYELECTRO
17 posts
Nomad

Yeah guys I was as confused as you about the difference between 'Invisibility' and 'Being invisible'

winter17
winter17
10 posts
Nomad

I would want to be a shape shifter. I could be anybody I wanted, I'd have a lot of fun with that

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I would want to have the power to give myself any power i want.

Haha, i was first.

draconianknight
draconianknight
10 posts
Nomad

The ability to summon anything my mind can imagine into real life; and it would be able to move as it would a living being, etc.

I'm not sure if this counts but I want the super power of having theme music played wherever I go. And the music fits what I'm doing and/or how I feel.

Like in 'Bruce Almighty', during the part where he's singing 'I got the Power' ?
Showing 121-135 of 214