ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35195
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

telekinesis and telepathic abilities for some reason those are my favorite powers

Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

i would be a shape shifter. yea. that would be awsome.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Shapeshifting would be an amazing power. It would be fun to change into anybody and anything. I'd change into a Koala. It would be fun being lazy

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I want the power to have many more powers.
Then I would jump of a roof and on the last few m blast myself safe with telekinesis.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

telekinesis and telepathic abilities for some reason those are my favorite powers

Same Here! I don't know why but stuff like mind control catches my eye. And controlling Time.
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i want the power that when i lose a limb or get split in 2 or just say splatter. that all pieces grow back as 1 compleet in a instand. so i can't die and i will multiply in millions of myself. =D

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

I would want the power of being able to make unlimited wishes that come true, then i could just wish for any other super power

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Flying? You would get to do so much cool stuff, like............ I dunno.

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

I'd love to have the ability to bring whatever I want in real life. d(^u^)b

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I would want Ninja abilities. You know, intense parkour skills, heightened ninja senses, hiding in shadows and whatnot.

I think that would be really cool. Plus, then scientists would not try to cut you open to figure out what made you that way.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The power to shift into anything. That would be awesome!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I have 3 super powers in mind. One would be to be able to affect gravity. Two would be able to affect time. Three would be able to use magnetism. Those super powers are ones that defy physics and human understanding

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I think I would want the power of omnipresence. Either that or, I don't really have a name or decent description so for now we will call it, Schrodinger's cat.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Schrodinger's cat.

OH GOD the psychological pain IT BURNS! Is the cat dead or alive?!?
I don't know! (head explodes)

is that the super power embodied in schrodinger's cat? 'cause I'm really not sure what you mean by that.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

OH GOD the psychological pain IT BURNS! Is the cat dead or alive?!?
I don't know! (head explodes)

is that the super power embodied in schrodinger's cat? 'cause I'm really not sure what you mean by that.

Schrodinger's Cat is both alive and dead until the box is open.
Showing 151-165 of 214