The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803767
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I guess you enjoy writing long posts, too

Yeah, most of the time(unless the topic doesn't deserve a long response and/or I'm tired.)
I don't necessarily like posting anywhere if I can't add anything constructive to the topic.

Oh, well, anyone want to bring a topic in for discussion?
I can't think of anything right now.
Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

sigh

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I think it's possible to make PrincessofDaisies post into a good discussion:

Is there a reasonable way to remove the amount of people spewing abusive comments (and by extension, the random "HACKER!!1!" spammers?)

I have a few other ideas for discussions too, but I get the feeling they'd get overly subjective.

sigh

lolspam
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is there a reasonable way to remove the amount of people spewing abusive comments (and by extension, the random "HACKER!!1!" spammers?)

Can't really remove them from the game since they're guests, and even if you get a players account banned on the game they can just play as a guest. If there is a typing limit on the chat, like on tinychat you can't type the same things over and over.
But that doesn't get rid of the abusive comments towards another player. I suppose the best thing to do is to simply mute them.
Or maybe if you create a room then other join you can kick them out of the room.
lolspam

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/emoot/byodood.gif
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

The shortest amount of time on marathon and the others is about twelve-fourteen seconds if done correctly
I heard that a run of 8-9 sec was succeeded by Faithpath. I've seen and have done 10-11 secs in marathon without the time being glitched.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, and a new 9-10 secs could be done in Slip and Slide because of Pain's new double.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I heard that a run of 8-9 sec was succeeded by Faithpath. I've seen and have done 10-11 secs in marathon without the time being glitched.

Oh yeah, and a new 9-10 secs could be done in Slip and Slide because of Pain's new double.

Do they have videos for these? The timer on Exit Path isn't very reliable. I use a real timer on my computer if I want to keep track of runs.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i dont think its possible 2 get 9 secs on marathon, the fastest ive ever seen is 11:53

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Ya, go to pain's channel; TheGOpain, he has updated vids and probably makes new vids, go to Nontroppo's channel; mithrauko, he has old vids and doesn't make vids anymore.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

i dont think its possible 2 get 9 secs on marathon, the fastest ive ever seen is 11:53
Woops, I was typing and didn't see this post, I've done something like that and fastest I ever seen was Faithpath doing 10:67 or something like that. Btw, did you see that 11:53 from pain's "Marathon top-flow" video?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Alright, he did slip and slide in 10.50something and marathon in 11.70something.
Seeing how marathon was done to get that time. I don't think it'd be possible to get nine seconds. Ten is possible if done very well, but I don't think nine is. Those videos are really serious racing, could get very repetitive doing those same routes all the time.
Which is why I like to use all the routes while playing and trying to do them all well. It may not be the fastest way to do the level, but it is more enjoyable to me.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I don't think it'd be possible to get nine seconds
Ye, idk either lol, I just heard that it was done... Probably was a glitched time.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@the first one who reply But how fast do you get on Single Player? My record is 08:36 I think.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

slip and slide in 10.50something and marathon in 11.70something.

Those times should be the other way around.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

If there is a typing limit on the chat, like on tinychat you can't type the same things over and over.

But still, getting rid of random spamming would already help a lot.

Or maybe if you create a room then other join you can kick them out of the room.

Or simply have the option of password protected rooms? Because again, giving the power of kicking to just *anyone* will just lead to more trouble than it's worth.
Showing 1576-1590 of 2838