ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 779570
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Will we get our stats (from ep1) back? P:

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

@tart:
Thanks for taking the time for thist detailed retelling really appreciate it and well done :3. Also gratz on the first ep2 Trick evarr est (party)
I curse my body for needing sleep at this time >.<

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

awww i wasnt on . im almost always on. ITS ALL FF1s FAULT

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i think i found a trick u could do on breach, u know how there is a ceiling in top of poles?, if u get to the top of a ppole without using ur 2nd jump u could jump on top of the ceiling, also how do u juump downwards?

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

i think i found a trick u could do on breach, u know how there is a ceiling in top of poles?, if u get to the top of a ppole without using ur 2nd jump u could jump on top of the ceiling, also how do u juump downwards?

Just like you'd imagine a downward jump to work really. Press down.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

im a lil confused...can u only choose to play it for 10 minutes?then u can leave it on and continue playing?

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

im a lil confused...can u only choose to play it for 10 minutes?then u can leave it on and continue playing?

What he meant was, the Alpha itself was just on the site for 10 minutes. But if you had it already open, you could play it as long as you could find people. I just never refreshed or closed the tab, so I could get in a good hour of play time
AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

I missed ep2 alpha... :/

princevladlin
princevladlin
24 posts
Nomad

Do you know if the null glitch is still present or if there will be any other way to practice multiplayer levels by yourself?

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Do you know if the null glitch is still present or if there will be any other way to practice multiplayer levels by yourself?

If the logging in will work the same in the full game as it did in Alpha, than the null glitch is gone because you couldn't log out unless you refreshed the page.

The Alpha had no way to actually practive them on your own but look at the screen shot of the main menu: Under exitPASS it lists "MP courses" among other things, so if anything, it'll be there.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

actually u could have practised by disconnecting the internet while u were in a lvl

princevladlin
princevladlin
24 posts
Nomad

actually u could have practised by disconnecting the internet while u were in a lvl

Yah I've seen you do that.

I heard Malk say that he thinks we might have to pay to use the "exitPASS" part of the game (because it says "JOIN TODAY!" maybe). I hope this is not the case, but does anyone know anything about this?
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

What is an aakvard (if it's spells like that)?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i think exitPASS is just part of the storyline in single player, thats y noyone knows wut its about

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

i think exitPASS is just part of the storyline in single player, thats y noyone knows wut its about

Except that we DO know what it is. Check my pictures again.

Looking at the flair list again, it's seperate from Uniplayer so that isn't it. It's a collection of extra modes and features, i.e Challenge maps and private rooms
Showing 2026-2040 of 2839