ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 779559
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

well then it might be something that u unlock once u get to a certain lvl or if u beat the game, but u u probably dont need to pay for it

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

well then it might be something that u unlock once u get to a certain lvl or if u beat the game, but u u probably dont need to pay for it

When did I ever say you have to pay for it?

But when you think about it, it's actually somewhat plausible to think that, since the flair list says you need to "become a member of exitPASS", which is seperate from both the flairs for beating the game AND from reaching a certain levels.

I'm guessing it's all unlocked from the start (meaning the flair requires making an AG account), or it's premium content.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

What is an aakvard (if it's spells like that)?

Aardvark is an animal, like a cross between an armadillo and an anteater.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aardvark
-Est
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I hope there will not be a paying content but it looks like... "become a member of ExitPASS"

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Oh, NO.
I... missed the alpha...
*seppuku*

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I don't know if it's the right place for this but...

Me and some friends can't play to Exit Path since the last week. The game load, we choose Uni/Multi and when the game start nothing happens. The map is fully loaded but our character and nobody else are there ._.
Our flash player version is the current.

Is there someone else with this problem ?

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Heyo.

Thanks for everyone who participated, sorry for the short testing notice but I really needed to get some rough feedback and playtesting for more than 2 people testing (me and my other computer) and I was in a bit of a hurry. The feedback was awesome, the races were running smooth for a heavy-traffic'd server. There's lag going on the framerate end for users, so I'm going to be taking a look at that.

In other news, I heatmapped the levels. Here's where people were eating it.

http://i.imgur.com/OoJft.jpg

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

why are ppl dying at the left red mark? is there a laser or something?

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

An axe. A pretty big one too. You can even see slight hints of people dying along the axes swinging path.

rahelswolf
rahelswolf
17 posts
Nomad

Looks awesome, John. Can't wait to see it out. I'm about as excited for EP2 as I am for Assasin's Creed Revelations and System Shock 3... I'm a massive Creed fan and I've been dying for another SS. I know it's gonna be one of those really addicting "I'll stop in 3 more rounds" kind of game.

Good luck with the refinement and stuff... I'm curious as to how the plotline fits in. Guess I'll just have to wait.

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

How do you post screen shots of exit path??

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

Screenies are easy to upload. Make a photobucket account. Upload the screenies to your pb. Then, when posting, click "image", paste the "direct link" url (copied from pb), and you're done. Simples. Google helps ^^.

Also, @John... Yeah, that level killed me... a bunch. I probably account for 50% of deaths at the crusher lol. But overall, this alpha, while laggy to begin with, was very very exciting. I'm even more excited now to see the release than I was when I first heard about EP2. To be completely honest, the only things I'm disappointed with is the removal of just about ALL tricks... No sticky trick, no standard dj's, no... anything, really =/ I really, really hope there are some nice areas built in for tricks. Thats what kept me and many others I know around for so long.
-Est

Shelf
Shelf
7 posts
Nomad

exit path its a hard game i guess because i'm noob too LOL o.õ

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

So any news on when beta invites will be out?

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

That heatmap is ****ing awesome.

Showing 2041-2055 of 2839