ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765838
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Lithe was a great player to race seriously and to do shortcuts with. . I kind of miss him.

:'( Me and Lithe had some great times also...wish I could play him again.

what is that Xat group?

Noob Question. Just saying.....no offense.

some guy named 4

"Number4"? If so He's pretty fun to play against.

Some players I really want to see again would be SecondPlace, Paraclete, Madasahatter, xRoyalx, Silvan, and a bunch of elite guest I knew.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Noob Question. Just saying.....no offense.

Dude, I don't use Xat frequently or talk to the people who you that Xat and I am offended. I don't talk to people so much :/
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Yep, I remember silvan... It was really a good player... Only, I was a total noob then, and he owned me all the times XD

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

good news: I got 3.57.
bad news: the anders got 00.00.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

bad news: the anders got 00.00.

I made a thread on getsatisfaction about it. They must've not seen it yet.

@gaboloth:
Silvan was one of the greats, but he has a lot of work to do and was moving to a new location last time I talked with him. . many great players have left the game.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I am offended.

You're offended because you don't know what Xat group that is? Really!?
I don't talk to people so much

I look at your profile and I disagree because you have a large comment count.
--------
good news: I got 3.57.

gaboloth, that is actually wonderful news. Now just beat my score! Hmm, Est has already done that. I guess I'm going to have to play uniplayer more often.
Some players I really want to see again would be SecondPlace, Paraclete, Madasahatter, xRoyalx, Silvan, and a bunch of elite guest I knew.

I have played everyone on that list except for SecondPlace. I'm going to guess here, but was he a person that likes to come in SecondPlace?
Madasahatter is great because he found most of the tricks on Exit Path.
Silvan was an awesome racer.
xRoyax has that amazing Over & Under shortcut. .
"Number4"? If so He's pretty fun to play against.

Isn't that Stunt?
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I look at your profile and I disagree because you have a large comment count.
--------

Yeah, I also saw that so don't give us crap about how you don't talk to people. >_>

Isn't that Stunt?

I don't think so.....When I p-chatted him he didn't seem at all like stunt.

I have played everyone on that list except for SecondPlace. I'm going to guess here, but was he a person that likes to come in SecondPlace?

SecondPlace was amazing..... theres was a time when I thought he was Zero(I know now he isn't)....
He had every cut down to an art just like Zero and he would be like 5 seconds ahead of you and then wait for second place. The only time I could beat him(to the end-zone) was when he would mess up and that was rare. Of course this was like 6-7 months ago when the game was new.

the anders got 00.00

I will admit that they are a persistent.....
KudosGirl
KudosGirl
6 posts
Nomad

What is my best level?

Out of all of them I enjoy Over and Under. This is because on the level I can use my flow effectivley!!

What about everyone else?

tiger64guy
tiger64guy
5 posts
Blacksmith

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you??

I would have to say death wall because you have to get your speed/jump perfect if you don't want to die.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

All levels are easy for me except for Treadmillvania.

That level contains so much lag and death-traps.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

You're offended because you don't know what Xat group that is?

No, I am offended because he called me noob.

All levels are easy for me except for Treadmillvania.

Treadmillvania is kind of easy to me now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I am offended because he called me noob.

No reason to feel offended.
-----
Treadmillvania is kind of easy to me now.

I've always disliked that level no matter how good or bad I was at the game. It's my worst level. . I can't ever do it nicely like how I see others completing it - I always end up dying by hitting one of the saws or going to fast and missing the flag then dying and having to restart.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I really hate treadmillvania. It drove me insane the first time I tried it. =P

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

you guys still play this game! Matrix! Music! Cmmon... play somethin else ya newbs lulululululul

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

you guys still play this game! Matrix! Music! Cmmon... play somethin else ya newbs lulululululul

If they or anyone still play it, it is not your problem, we can play anything we want and it is just a flash game. And Matrix have played a lot of games recently, because I see regularly comments in games by him and he has rated over 1600 games. But the fun to still play Exit Path is to mess around, not winning.
Showing 226-240 of 2839