ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765834
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

you guys still play this game! Matrix! Music! Cmmon... play somethin else ya newbs lulululululul

I rarely play Exit Path. I haven't even played the multiplayer in a few days and if I do play multiplayer it's only to test something out someone has told me.

I mainly just do uniplayer now and I haven't done that in a few days.
Matrix have played a lot of games recently, because I see regularly comments in games by him and he has rated over 1600 games.

None of this pertains to the topic of this thread.
Yes, I do play many games. It's the whole point of this site other than the forums. I haven't played any games recently though. Gets really boring after some time.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well, I just started to play this game.

Any suggestions for me?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Any suggestions for me?

Practice. A lot. And you can become a good player. And try figuring out tricks because that is the fun of the game. Try watching some videos too.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

you guys still play this game! Matrix! Music! Cmmon... play somethin else ya newbs lulululululul

I, like Matrix, don't really play that much anymore. On the other hand that doesn't mean I can't talk about a good game in the forums?

Well, I just started to play this game.
Any suggestions for me?

Run Fast. Try tap flowing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Just did the worst thing I possibly could have done, I went all black and couldn't find myself on the screen.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just did the worst thing I possibly could have done, I went all black and couldn't find myself on the screen.

Lolfail.

Well, it is good to do that to get used to the levels.

I have done it many times before. Only do it when you've gotten good at the game though.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yeah, not for your first time though.

I was just freaking out at the screen. ><

Eh, I'm really bad at it anyways.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm really bad at it anyways

I was too when I first started playing. . I wouldn't be surprised at people that are bad at the game if it's their first time playing.

Just read the guide and practice.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

I always loved this game, but now its hard for me to play online because it lags loads on my home computer and my school has filtered all game websites. im new to armor games any help, apart from obviously get a new computer :/

My best memory of the online was once i was in a lobby of all grandmasters so we just messed around played it and hide and seek until some dude ruined it
:/

People to look out for that are alwyas a good race are:
Fast*****
HulkLogan
Pedro (then some numbers thati cant remeber)

Leave the lobby if you see a guy caleed LionMeowRaour
hes this annoying arrogant little kid that just has a go comes in last complains and the boats again
thanks

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You don't need to leave the lobby is that user goes into the same room as you. There is a thing called the mute button.
Here are many tips for you.

People to look out for that are alwyas a good race are:

There are much better people than the three that you just named up. Unfortunately not many good players till play the game. Some just do uniplayer(like me). Well, have fun on the game!
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

you misunderstand helpful stranger ive been playing the game for agesand would be one of the better players if not for my lagging issues (i think)

and yeah you can mute them but they can still speak on the chat feature

also i know there are better people but those guys are the sort of sem-pro types. there good enough to challenge you and maybe beat them, but not so good that theres no point

also WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
look at the highscores for uniplayer theres aguy called the anders witha time of 00:00

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

you misunderstand helpful stranger ive been playing the game for agesand would be one of the better players if not for my lagging issues (i think)

Uh. . no. I put that in there because on my guide I put in how to get rid of lag while playing Exit Path.
you can mute them but they can still speak on the chat feature

Yes, but you won't be able to see their messages.
look at the highscores for uniplayer theres aguy called the anders witha time of 00:00

I made a thread about this on GetSatisfaction, they'll get to it when they get to it.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I absolutely hate the levels, "Fuzz", "Marathon" and "Death Wall", especially Death Wall, they are just so head wrecking.

Also, the people you play in multiplayer should have a certain radius, like a level 2 against a level 41, what're the odds of the level 2 winning?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I absolutely hate the levels, "Fuzz", "Marathon" and "Death Wall"

Fuzz balls? Lol, that's like the easiest level on the game. .
Marathon I can understand. I always mess up during that level. Death wall gets easier as you get better though.
the people you play in multiplayer should have a certain radius, like a level 2 against a level 41

You should put your ideas on this thread.
Showing 241-255 of 2839